Bahria Town Karachi Kindly Share Your Experience

Dear gurus/experts,

As I belong to Karachi and many of Karachi citizens do not know the history Bahria Town in Isb/Pindi/Lahore. How he delivers the things? How much transparency he showed? Kya history main bhi jab jab iske plot announce huway to sab ki balloting huwi thi? Or kya Bahria ke ye rewayat hai ke woh sab ko plot daita hai ya aisa sirf Karachi main huwa? Because we are very much depressed for the decrease in prices. They are loosing confidence in Bahria Town. As they want to know the background of Bahria and its commitments.

Kindly share some of your personal experience regarding Bahria Town and all projects of Bahria. How he manage? How people get returns? Suna to yehi hai ke Bahria ka pindi superb bana huwa hai. Kindly kuch share karain, as we citizen of Karachi want to know about the history of Bahria.

Thanks

Regards!

Hello,

I have seen Bahria Town Lahore. It is really superb. And as per investment in Bahria Lahore is concerned, people have really made huge profits there.

I am startled to know it from you that prices in Bahria Town are falling.
If this is a fact then we can expect that the prices will grow with future development in Bahria Town Karachi. InshaALLAH.

regards,
Zain Nadeem

Pajiii do u have a clue why bahria has not started the transfer process for BTK,as installment deadline is hardly a month away,

willing purchasers are reluctant to buy without documentation from bahria,hope transfers starts before looming deadline,secondly i know its not directly related to BTK,but as per dawn news DHA Karachi has got a stay from the sindh high court against the construction the underpass by bahria under a pretext of environmental issues,i hope its not a start of an open war between both the competitors,and will it effect any future planned infrastructure ie bahria metro service and stuff,as they might create hindrance at every stage,as dha karachi due to khakis having big influence and investment can easily manipulate things

Bahria Town Karachi will behave in stock exchange manner for sometime. Actually it is the biggest test for Bahria in its history because people in Karachi see things differently and on different local criteria.

Bahria Town is not a scam. They are great success story in Rawalpindi and Lahore. Bahria has change the life and the life style of the people in big way who invested in their projects.

Lekin Karachi mukhtalif shehar hai, log mukhtalif hain aur maa'zarat kai sath karachi walay manfi soch rakhtai hai zara zara si baat par ehsas e mehrumi bhi hojata hai. Lekin agar koi acha kam karai tau appreciate nahi kartai. Khair.

Agar karachi walon nai dilchuspi lee aur achi investment ki tau kuch salon mai Bahria Karachi buhut munafa buksh investment hogi.

Ahmed Bhai, App hi batain k Karachi main Bahria Town Karachi ka kaisa response hai.

Dear Gurus/experts.

Salam to all. Ery well said all as karachi at the time of registration very much response bahria get then at the time of token money 10% people not able to submit the token money to they were get exit from btk. Now after balloting as bahria give plots to all because of this now 25% percent or more people want to get exit as instalment plan is baeing launched so there are many how can't pay the instalment still looking the exit point and 10% percent more people are selling because of price dicrease as they don't belive in bahria coz in bahria karachi so many dealors make fool to citizen of karachi as they were selling confirm plot if bahria is not with them then bahria have to take action about those fraudis who r playing a game with common people of karachi in the name of confirm plot its seems that the dealors knw very well that bahria give plots to all thats why the make fool many of our karachis thats does not show a transparency secondly in the balloting if bahria want to give plots or every thing people asked for give them 95% succsesful in ballloting then what is the need of balloting this is big question mark there are so many people who are getting big loss even they can hold the files but they want to get exit coz day by day prices are falling down and down dealors and big magarmach are playing with normal peoples thats the big questions. And as per my knwledege bahria staffs could not behave politely with their customer on bahria call centre help line pe very much dipression regarding bahria in karachi people think its not safe and secure investment in bahria while dha has very impressive and feel secure in investing in DHA.

wel bahria have to do some positive things to cath attention on their projects as people are in panic to sell. Your feed back required GURUS

@Ahmad

Good analysis, but why to get panic so early? prices will escalate in stock exchange fashion.

But the impression i get from your analysis is that people confidence in Bahria Karachi is shaken due to the valid reasons you mentioned and it will not be restored unless BTK dose something extraordinary.

Can you tell me if it is easy to sell files of BTK in Karachi or there are no buyers. Because if it is easy to sell out then we can assume that the magarmach are buying the files on low prices. But it will be obviously matter of concern if there are no buyers even on low rates.

I also agree with the points that Bahria should have made registration and booking process simple and transparent to win the confidence of the people of Karachi. He ignored the fact that it was Bahria maiden entry into one of the worlds largest metropolis. The opportunity was unlimited specially in the absence of no potential competitors except DHA.

People trust and confidence the most precious and crucial asset in any business should have been Bahria top priority. But they made blunders and set their priorities wrong.

Comedy of Purchi trading, refund offer, confirmed booking and now 100% successful balloting results are more then required to devastate people confidence and to ruin reputation of the project.

Bahria Town should really mean their business. Just fancy advertisements will not change the situation.

Bahria Town have a very bright past and very promising future. Bahria Town Lahore and Islamabad are the biggest examples of their commitments. It’s normal for a down fall in the the prices and it will surely go up as the time passes. Just be patient and Calm.

DHA City vs Bahria Karachi:

Situation for DHA and Bahria is the same as it was in Rwp a couple of decades ago. Now Karachi posh areas are over-crowded. It needed a new direction to expand. DHA being one of the biggest entity in real estate took initiative and lead the way towards super highway, the same way it did in Rwp by moving along GT road. Bahira followed and located itself adjacent to DHA City karachi, which is very wise decision. This area will be the downtown of modern Karachi, considering proximity of Airport, Malir Cantt and M9 Super highway. So long term investment here i.e 7+ years is very wise and profitable.

Due to the hype of Bahria, it undergoes two Phases:

Phase I: Plots on ground aren't alloted and files are dealt with. It's more like a Bahria stock exchange at this stage. Major investors and big guns hold maximum files and thus regulating the prices. These dealers mostly focus on short term investments and files are traded a lot in market. All people who buy at this stage actually don't plan to live or construct houses on these plots. It's only aimed at financial gains.

Phase II: After about 5 yrs, BTK maximum files will change hands and reach middle class and small investors who want to use land for their living. Prices get stabilized at this point of time. People commence constructing their houses. So for long term investment, it's a much better option. Bahria enjoys superior location than DHA city in Karachi. It will just take time for files to reach the actual residents.

Secondly, Karachites have seen DHA a lot but have never experienced Bahria town's living, altough they've heard a lot of praises. So obviously a lot would like to experience it.

Thirdly, people want security in Karachi. BTK will serve as first GATED high class community and a secure environment. Elite class and overseas Pakistani will surely prefer it.

Fourth, this city is full of elites who can afford to keep more than one house. Most of them own one in DHA and won't mind buying another in Bahria

Fifth.

Lastly, Karachi is larger than Lahore and Rwp/Isb combined and has got a huge population. Icons like 3rd largest mosque, international theme part etc will attract the masses towards it.

So my opinion: Bahria town Karachi is much better option

Ahsan's analysis is very good.

Ahsan what do you recommend buying in Bahria right now amongst the options that are lowest risk in terms of getting possession - I think Quaid villa is best, then maybe Ali Block or do you prefer heights as compared to Ali Block?

@ Dawood:

Brother read both these articles to get your answers: Very well written:

http://www.bahriatownonline.com/bahria-info-portal/investment-advice-bahria-town-karachi.html

http://www.bahriatownonline.com/articles/buy-bahria-town-karachi.html

Thanks I have read these and I agree wholeheartedly.

Still, I am confused. Quaid I think is best but it is above budget and I am hesitant to invest where plot number/apt number is not known (old bahria homes/apartments/all old plots).

Yes, it's the best way to approach. Plots which are on ground i.e having plot numbers will give you confirm profit if you can afford. So in my opinion just check the location of plot. If it suits you go for it.

People who go for old plots are either greedy or cannot afford plots for which possession has been given