Bahria Town strange plot dimensions

I thought there are only square and rectangular plot in bahria town. But i have seen a plot map from bt where the plot is in a triangle shape.
Is it common? Has anyone else seen triangular plots in bahria town?

Yeah K ALi it happens while saving all other plots’ dimensions such type of plots are very rear but yes they exit.

These kind plots are not common but they are exit.

It depends Ali like if there is a corner plot then there is a possibility of a different dimension other than the normal dimension. Its better to see the plot physically rather than on the map as drawing could be a bit different than the reality.

Whenever a society will be developed in round or curved roads, there will be plots of irregular dimensions.

Dear K Ali,

Yes there is but such type of plots are very rear.Agree with B.R Malik sab.

Regards

Bahria jungle ka badshah ha chaya aunda da ya bucha

I have even seen pentangular and nearly a hexagonal plot in one of the society maps (not bahria). Its not very common, but it happens.

Thanks everyone for your replies.It's a corner plot and interestingly the front of the plot is 30 feet and

but the back is 53 feet!.

I find the dimensions interesting.Any ideas about what can be done with these awkward dimensions.

K Ali this is kinda good space you can do great in these dimensions remember just to construct it straight regardless the space you are about to waste, decrement will happen for obvious but it all depends on the architect how he can utilize the space.

Architects can manage the spaces. They hide it in cupboards, bathrooms or store. If you are getting good benefit in terms of price for awkward dimension plot, you should go for it. Otherwise leave it and try construction on some other plot.