Capital smart city

Dear all,
What is your view on capital smart city from an investment perspective?
Has good potential in 3 to 4 years time frame.
Their payment plan is out, prices seem on the high end.
5 marla in 1.95 million, 10 marla in 3.35 million, 1 kanal in 4.975 million and 2 kanal 9.95 million

Above prices are exclusive of any development charges and also exclusive of any taxes

Is it launched by Habib Rafiq on chakri road.

It is by Habib Rafiq. The location, I don't know exactly.

I guess it is on the Motorway, near to CBR2

CSC will have it’s own interchange from motorway. It will also touch KMT at one end.

KMT?

Yes dear. It's a joint venture of Habib Rafiq and FWO. It has its own specific interchange on M2 motorway. So it has easy access. Other than this it has access from chakri road and rawalpindi islambad link road.

I have just bought a plot there and it seems to be an awesome opportunity for investment.

Right now it is in pre launching state and after launching the price is expected to go on 2.5 million on launching date.

so a suggestion is to hurry up and don't waste time.

Regards

Mohsin

Mohsen, thanks for your thoughts and suggestions, don’t you think it’s overpriced considering location?

Ataq Ch, Kashmir model town

@Zahid, 5 marla in neighbouring societies is more than 2.5 million and 10 marla 4.5 million plus

Dear Zahid

it is not over priced. In fact right now it is the best time to buy because there is no smart city other than this in pakistan.

You should visit the site yourself and then decide. It was 1.8 million a week before. And at the launch time it will hit 2.7 million for 5 marla plot.

from my point of view it is the right time to buy. Because waiting will never give you profit.

Regards

Mohsin

So what you suggest, go for two 5 marla or one 10 marla ?

Purely investment intention

Can i have your contact number?

I can tell you even better option than 5 marla or 10 marla

You may WhatsApp at +923335331210

Still any hve update

In very investment related to land much hve profit.i think we need to think fast and short idras

Ppl earning on the basis of ideas not looking nxt 4 to 5 years

Its far away from Islamabad Airport and prices is on very high side. Mohsin Raza sahib is supporting to invest here as its golden time to invest here. He is giving advice as he is export of this however, from his number of post its look like he is new here on this kind of forum and advertising Smart City. :slight_smile:

Warning to All:- Capital Smart City is Big Bluff.
It is Located at Mandwal/Chahan Rawalpindi SR #45 of http://www.rda.gop.pk/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/Approved_Schemes.pdf
Now open Google Earth Pro and measure distance from Motorway. It is roughly 4-8 Km. From Thalian interchange, it is minimum 13 km. Now you all must realize why CSC has not "Opened" its site. These Dacoits are booking plots on Dealer Rebate. Plz Spread this message maximum

Now a days booking of plots in capital smart city is in full swing, my question from all experts, Is this because of heavy marketing/dealers network or it has actually good investment potential for investors ?