Irfan

Expert Authority
1112 posts
8 best
Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Ubaid Ali
( 50 posts )

[7 Replies]
For people who own property in the private housing societies whose nocs were cancelled (soan garden, interior housing scheme and rp housing scheme etc), cda has initiated approving residential and commercial building plans.

The agency claims the decision is made to facilitate the masses. However, you should know that cda has cancelled the layout plans of the jinnah garden-i, grace valley, agochs-i, khayaban-e-kashmir extension and pakistan medical housing scheme, and e11, so be careful with your investments.

Personally i believe that this whole housing societies’ approval thing could use an upgrade. Compared with the high sums involved, the working mechanism of development authorities is ancient.

14 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    Sameer
    (9 posts)
    On the other hand cda has banned new gas connections in cbr phase 1. I am not sure what is the reason? If you have any detail about that, please share
      11 days ago 

Ubaid Ali
      (50 posts)
      I read somewhere that CBR-Phase II Sui Gas Connections were approved, but didn’t know there is a problem in phase I. The government can't even provide basic amenities to public, it's so pathetic.
        6 days ago 

Sameer
        (9 posts)
        For phase 1 were also approved. They are banned for the last couple of weeks
          6 days ago 

Ubaid Ali
          (50 posts)
          Do you know why Sameer sb? Did they give a reason or is it just a ploy to extract money from families which are desperate for gas connections? Like it’s a basic necessity and should be accessible by all.
            4 days ago 

Sameer
            (9 posts)
            I am not sure. Trying to find out the reason. And waiting, if antone else has the information .I beleive, it is a major setback for a CDA approved society.
              3 days ago 

Sameer
              (9 posts)
              Plus, i do not think it is CBR' trick to take money. Actually CDA has banned. CDA directed to sui nothern gass to not provide connections to CBR and Sui nothern gas is not accepting applications of CBR residentd
                3 days ago 

Sameer
                (9 posts)
                Does anyone know the gas and electricity meters are banned only in CBR phase 1 or phase 2 as well?
                  22 hours ago 

Post Answer (7 Replies)

Username:
                  Password:
                  Email Basket (0)
                  SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL