CDA Sector C 15 And C16

What do members think of future of sector C15 and C16. CDA is quietly inquiring land under the land sharing formula (1 Kanal plot for 4 Kanal undeveloped land).

I own some land in these sectors and would like to make a decision whether to sell the land or share it with CDA.

As usual if you share it with CDA, corrupt officials are asking for 3-5 lac per plot (no surprise CDA is a govt organization after all).

Which I am not going to pay? No rishwat by me.

Some owners are selling to someone (some anonymous rich guys) who are buying land from the locals at 7lac/Kanal and then giving it to CDA under land sharing formula which means they are getting 1 Kanal developed plot for (7*4) 28 lac which to me means future is looking okay.

I guess 1 Kanal plot is Islamabad even after 5 years for 28 lac is not bad?

Can anybody shed some light if facto cement plant located in these sectors…

Yes fecto cement factory is in C-16 limits, also the water filteration plant and the railway line. Is it allowed to privately sale purchase land in this area? Has CDA not imposed section 144 to stop illegal encraochments in this area (C-14,15 and 16) ? If yes then who is transfering the land? I am asking becoz I have seen many ads in newspapers by ppl selling land here, so curious.

That 1 kanal plot will be for about 20 million when it comes under CDA. Think about it.

@Raza…these sectors will be next B-17 as far as environmental impact is concerned…good for trade

Sale purchase is not allowed but anything is possible with money, I do not know exactly but they say 'stamp likh dio' but I am 100% that these people have connections in CDA and it is all mili bhagat. That is why CDA is in this state, they should buy/share the land itself and then sell plots at higher price but some idiots are ripping the govt/cda off by allowing influential people to buy land and share with CDA (for personal gains)so that they can get high prices when CDA eventually launch the sector.

I have also heard that these sectors C15 and 16 will be 1 Kanal plots only.

Thank you Junaid sb for that clarification, that is what I was suspecting, black market transactions and underhand dealings. One has to be careful when dealing with these people.

Salam Dear brothers,

DHA Valley 5/8 Marla residential,4/8 Marla commercial and 5/8 Marla DHA homes.

And also we deal in DHA Phase 01 and 02

For sale and purchase and any type of information,You can contact us:

AL-HUSSAIN PROPERTIES

Syed Mujtaba Gardezi

0092-321-5716789

Does anyone in this group has some information about status of c15 aND C16

Does anyone know why prices have gone up in C15 and C16 in the last couple of week

C