CDA’ timeline for property completion certificates, issuance of NOCs, NDCs

The Capital Development Authority (CDA) seems to be revamping up their game as a civic body as it has announced a range of new measures to help the public, in utilizing their services, within the capital city. Everybody knew that the CDA needed to wake up and it seems like they’ve planned to get up and handle their business. The new measures which the CDA has announced to undertake, in a bid to facilitate the public, are as follows:

• CDA is developing a digital system with the collaboration of NADRA to provide online services to its clients in the foreseeable future. The processes and records will be made more secure and transparent as the authority intends to employ biometric verification

• CDA will handover ‘completion of property’ certificates for residential buildings in 13 working days, small buildings in 19 working days, and other structures in 27 days

• CDA will solve your cases related to the transfer of property in settled localities within 10 days and NOC for transfer of property will be given in 5 working days. Also, the transfer of property in affectees’ sectors will be conducted in 28 days

• CDA will resolve your cases related to the bifurcation of residential and commercial plots in 17 days. Additionally, the bifurcation and amalgamation of industrial plots will be done in 18 days

• CDA will approve your building plans for residential buildings in 11 working days and in case if there was a problem, they will inform you within 7 days

• CDA plans that lease extension cases of plots for hospitals, schools, commercial plots, and agro-industrial plots will be dealt with within five days

• CDA is committed to eradicate forged allotment papers for which it plans to introduce barcode-based stamp papers that cannot be easily forged as they have unique numbers. This should put an end to those providing fake allotment papers

• Also, the CDA will not demand from you to produce no-objection certificate (NOC) from the revenue directorate for property’s transfer and will accept the last tax bill and dues bill

• Cases about trade change for industrial plots will be resolved within 27 working days

All of these measures and deadlines will make many things easier and transparent of CDA actually went all the way and materialized them.

cda

Let us see these flashy rules get acted upon with the ever increasing currupt lot in CDA?
We are self sufficient in rules on papers but may be worst in the world when it comes to their actualisation…
What it takes to get the litigated areas under possession?
CDA took just one night to vacate the kachi abadi near I-10 when wanted to but in other areas ???
سب مایا ہے۔۔۔

Yes, there is a lot lot that can be said about the incompetence of CDA, being a usual public organisation. However, as a matter of facts CDA is not Malik Riaz or DHA who can encroach on people’s land by hook or by crook.

• I say this because I know a few friends in G-14 who take CDA to the court from time to time and again and again on getting better compensation for their land. All court does is to put land acquisition on stay and that adds to the misery of CDA.

• People get Built Up Property (BUP) overnight, forcing CDA to pay more.

I repeat again its not like Malik Riaz with his Khokhars and DHAs with their influence to get hundreds and thousands of acres of people’s ancestors land overnight!!

Unfortunately that also is true.
But papulace normally thinks that at least the govt entities shall behave with honesty.
Private business concerns does not have mercy in this modern capitalism system & that is instilled in their blood when it comes to mint profit…
We do not have a single example where we could say BT & DHA are bad & others are clean.
اس حمام میں سب ننگے ہیں۔۔

yes, but there is a difference between Bad and Evil …

to deprive someone of their ancestral land, that too sometimes on bloodshed and guns, can be evil of highest magnitude

Yes dear
Giving the ancestors land is not an easy decision but unfortunately some people , not all, sell their land & then do not want to give possession and demand more & more and also subscribe to land mafia & prolong for decades in courts…
CDA has same problem & I do not think one you sell the land, get the money & then act unlawfully…
Those ones does not deserve any mercy…
DHA has same issue in DHA valley …

I am yet to recall, any bloodshed while CDA acquiring land …

Not having bloodshed is one thing & not developing a balloted sector, for example I-16, for 40 years is another.
People passed away waiting to get their plots after having paid their hard earned money.
Is not it more than a bloodshed?
See G12…see…long list ??

The point has been missed again!!

• Yes, CDA being a Public Organisation is incompetent and doesn’t stand a competition against private or semi-private ventures.

• If there is a legal stay in the court? what does CDA do at all? Send Taji Khokar to retrieve the land ask some retired afsar to shake up his contacts to get the land? what is the solution??

Everyone has their fair share of fiasco,

• if CDA has likes of G-12, G-14 etc.

• BT has extension, awami villas, Enclave 2 etc. etc.

• DH has Valley, City etc. etc.

• Yes, BT/DH development standard is much higher but they are mostly far off the city.

• CDA never fills the land

• Never converts residential into commercial, parks into plots

• CDA never over supplies the commercial that is why Thaaka Haara CDA commercial is far better in renatl and resale than quite best of BT/DH commercials.

• Jitnay main CDA ka 10 Marla plot transfer hota is say zaida tu BT/DH Raat o Raat surcharge laga detay.

• CDA never depends on any NOC, its by default approved and lets say I-16, bijli, Gas was available even before the start of the construction of a single house, compared to a high end Bahria Enclave with almost no Gas even after 2 decades.

Yes, CDA lacks in so many parts, far below the development standard of BT/DH but the point of comparisons are not factual. Most of CDA sectors get stalled due to legal stays and people not accepting the compensation rather than overnight land acquire by hook or by crook. There is a reason why CDA property and its document is worth way above BT/DHs and other alike ventures.

چلیں مان لیتے ہیں بھائی
لیکن ایک مدا تو پھر بھی رہتا ہے۔۔۔
اتنا تشدد۔اتنی تنقید ۔۔پھر بھی ہم اس فورم پر آوروں کو اور خود بھی انویسٹ کا پرچار کرتے ہیں؟
مسال کے طور پر ٹاپ سٹی۔۔نووا سٹی۔۔
بحریہ انکلیو۔۔۔
But this is our trade mark …
Mine included …

Yes, BT/DH are biggest competitors of each other and CDA and oldest names while TC/PVC/Capital Smart etc. are emerging names but no way near to the time and progress that BT/DH made.

If someone would say they need something on installments or short term better growth, what options are we left with CDA/BT/DH? No that has to be these newer names likes TC/PVC/CSC etc. etc.

Agreed sir
And that is blessing for the ones who cannot afford upfront high sums in the mentioned developments.

CDA