D-18 Future

What is the future of D-18 engineers co-operative housing society? How is its development progress and standard. Say in next 5 years, where will it stand? If buy a kanal plot in this schemes an investment, how it sounds?

Dear Zunail,

D-18 engineering is one of my fav land as there is not even a single plot of depression. Site and land spacing is good almost 3 houses are complete there and 7 are under construction. Future motorway interchange will entertain AWT d-18 and b-17 in d-17 kanal plot price is almost double as compared to d-18 so in my personal opinion after Margalla Avenue and motorway interchange prices of d-18 will be improve so its a good investment for long term.

Assalam o Alaikum,

Brother Ibrahim! What are the rates for D-18 plots and still the files for D-18 available?

I’d also like to know that the prices of 1 kanal plot in D-18. Also need to know that the possession is available or have to wait. What is the quality of infrastructure work in this sector.

Dear Zunail and Tahir,

In D-18 (engineering) 1.2 kanal plot price starts from 17 lac to 25 lac in different blocks, possession is ready there so you can make home any time there.

Syed bhai

Which one is best purely from investment point of view:

(i) D-17; (ii) D-18; or (iii) E-18 (Gulshan-e-Sehat)?

And what are the costs 1.2 kanal in each of the above?

Thanks Mr Ibrahim for your information. Can you please explain about why its prices are less then other sectors like E16, B17, D17 etc. For investment point of view, will it worth to buy 1 kanal plot there.

Dear Zunail,

D-18 is a little bit away from gt road you have to cross D-17 approach is from D-17.

Other main reason is that only few houses are there plus investors are not in D-18 as compared to B-17 or G-15.

After Margalla Avenue and motorway interchange behind AWT and B-17 prices will appreciate inshAllah.

Thanks Zunail for asking this question and thanks to Ibrahim for giving the answer, i was also thinking the same about D18. One property agent told me to buy a kanal plot in this scheme. He told that most of investors from Karachi have bought the plots here and ECHS is a good society also. After some time, let say 2 years, its prices will be double then now.

I like your comments on it please

D-18

Agreed with Hamza.

Pk1 in above mentioned sectors D 17 is already developed and prices are high there for profit taking its not good however for living purpose its good. D 18 is investment wise better then other 2 options as already developed there level place and services are available there.

Dear Syed Ibrahim,

I am also planning to invest in D-18 engineers society, what should be the price of 60x90 plot at level place and height and good location, which block is best, please guide.

Dear Farhan,

Those blocks which are near to D 17 are good location plots access wise. A good location plot price is now a days around 26 lac.

Thanks dear Ibrahim for updating

What you think, is it good to invest in D-18 ECHS to get 60 90 plot in this much price, as i heard that few months ago it was available from 15 to 18, is it at peak rate now?

Dear Farhan,

As a whole, zone ii is no where near its peak! It will have more than one peaks - one, when Margalla Avenue is opened; two when new airport becomes operational; three when new interchange on motorway is built; four when blue area road crosses gt road and moves into zone ii.

The prices of zone ii will keep rising inshAllah.

Regards