Development of CDA\'s sector I-15 has started

After 15 years, the CDA has begun the development of sector I-15 — which was launched in 2005 to provide housing to the low-income groups of the city. Unfortunately, the project did not undergo any development all these years; therefore, it was of no use to anybody.

Now, when CDA has begun the development of sector I-15, it would add to the housing capacity of Islamabad. However, we should not forget that there are several other CDA sectors where the developmental work still remains stalled.

In regards to the development of sector I-15, the demarcation is underway and development authority would later follow up with roads construction and other facilities like utilities and sewerage.

VERY GOOD MOVE AS MOST OF THAT AREA IS CLEAR, IF THEY DEVELOPE INFRA-STRUCTURE THAT LOT OF CONSTRUCTION ACTIVITY CAN BE STARTED.

It is indeed a good move. The development of sector I-15 will definitely give a much-needed boost to the construction activities in Islamabad. But as I mentioned, several Capital Development Authority (CDA) sectors are still stalled.

The CDA needs to immediately consider the matter and resolve the issues that have delayed the development in all these sectors. This is not only required for keeping the economic activities running in the city but also to help the common people as well.

Will the ongoing work on i15 be of any benefit to other sectors like i16 / or i14 etc. Or will it reduce their rates?

Defiantly I-16 and I-14 prices will get a boost, also other nearby societies like taj residencia, CBR 2 etc will also see a price hike.