Development Of E12 Next Month

I have heard that CDA chairman has approved the budget of development of two sectors E12 and I/15 this year June 2013 thats why the prices are rising day by day you can also see the details of budget in cda website, dont believe in rumors lets hope for better Inshallah everything will be fine

Hi,

Well thats good news. I hope this time cda wont let the litigation issues to run aground.

Regards, Z@in n@deem

Sarbaz this is good news and this is the time to get a plot there because in the near future definitely the prices will shoot up, if CDA happens to complete the commitment its chairman made then this is wonderful.

This looks like a very good news for plot holders in those sectors.

Looks really good but hard to believe. The reason is that the already started projects (margallan avenue is one of those) are moving at a snail pace coz of the shortage of funds so how can they intend to develop two sectors at the same time. Moreover, the prices have been increasing for the fast few months with same pace (% wise) in g-14 i-15 i-16 i-14 and e-12 also.

Salman, it is actually not so difficult for cda to work on two projects simultaneously.. And yes the prices in these blocks are increasing like flash with development at snail pace ;) Infact it is better for us, they are working consecutively, as it will be requiring lesser time & option at the same time. Funds!!, come on brother they can manage that, they have to...

Fahad sb. Am the stakeholder of e-12 myself hahahaha. Who wouldnt want to see that happening but the past record of cda has really been poor. I wish the news is true and we see a breakthrough very soon

:) Cross the fingers and hope for the best..

Fingers crossed and watching… :/)

I sent an email to cda about e-12 development and following is the response :

Authority is underway to take the possession of sector e-12. A meeting was held in the office of member (estate), cda on 04-02-2013 with the representative of affectees to resolve the outstanding issue of possession of sector e-12. Both the authority and representative of affectees unanimously approved the modus operandi/deal with some changes earlier approved in 2006. Now, a summary to resolve the possession issue of sector e-12 is going to be presented in the cda board.

In view of, it is submitted that after the approval of authority the possession of acquired land and built up property will be taken over and development of work of sector e-12 will be get started.

Regards

Cda

Insha. Allah.

They keep saying development will start next month or very soon but there is no actual progress.

In the meantime file holders are asking for more than 1.5 crore for 1 kanal. How does this price make any sense at all? You are buying files in an area where even possession of the land is not yet with cda and villagers will not easily vacate their homes.

So even if they acquire possession of the land, finish any court matters that may start and then start development, how many years before it will become liveable??? How many years after development start will it have gas supply, ptcl etc? So far there are signs of even development start.

Instead of buying one kanal on a piece of paper for 1.5 crore, why should you not either pay about double and buy in d-12 or even in f-11 if you search for the right deal?? If you dont have double the amount, it is still worth it to buy a smaller plot in d-12 or f-11 with the same amount of money and at least have a plot not just a very expensive piece of paper.

Cda allocation for e-12 is 25 mil in this budget. With 2.5 crore one can build a 2 kanal house and we are speaking of e-12 development here. Cda has remained an inefficient, ineffective and cor=opt institute and served the politicians and the bureaucracy financially. On the other hand dha, bt, mphc are doing a great job yet have never enjoyed the reward it should have. Is there any way us can urge the government to do something for the sake of our beloved nation?

Does anyone know whats going on? cant seem to make head of tail of this!

Sheikh Sb

Keep waiting, its lunch time.

Regards

Stand Still.

Its 2 for 2 at lunch…