Development Of JKCHS F-16

Jammu Kashmir management announced to start development work from 15 April 2014. Can anybody confirm that they started development or not?

Not confirm…

Hamza ... Just look at the question (it is about F-16 development) and look at your answer.

How can anyone start construction in F-16 when the society has not even started development work over there?

So why will they need design from Mr Amer Adnan? May be he is designing Opium Hotel, but you look like you are high on Opium :)

I m frustrated about the reply of Hamzah Asif on every post about this stupid Architect,so plz stop to promote here and use another plateform

Wasn’t there a CDA notification saying that F-16 was illegal or had NOC issues? Sorry if I’m wrong but just wanted to clear it.

Well said pardesi… High on opium :slight_smile:

I don't know why Hamza try to jump on every post and offer services of Mr. Amer Adnan. Please have some common sense, which is not very common.

Please don't take my words personal

Regards

Dear Seniors:

Sorry but why we all are wasting our energy on Hamza sahib's post. If it’s not relevant to our discussion just ignore it as ignorance is the best revenge :)))).

Nobody is throwing his/her expert opinion on query floated by Bilal sahib.

Sorry to all if I am not polite in my opinion.

Regards

Thanks Mr shabir for diverting attntn of respected members to the orignal query,

The qustn still remains d same anybody got news regarding start of developmnt?

Can somebody tell who won the elections of jkchs? held recently?

Is it the same group who have done nothing in their tenure or some diffrent group?

No news yet

Progressive Group won JKCHS Elections.

Result z

Progressive Group Mushtaq minhas: 2305

Aurangzaib: 136

Khattak: 30

Syed anwar: 54

Mix: 12 rejected

Total:2537

Anyone know the election date of G 16?

Thanks Ali khan for update

It meanz for another three years we have to wait to see development in any sector of jkchs…

Bilal why?

Because its the same very group who had been doing nothing… Except change in leadership… So we should not keep our hopes too high

This is the same group who re imposed development charges but were not successful due to less time in their tenure.

If they now announce any charges unfortunately willingly or unwillingly we have to pay them...

@bilal @ali khan

brothers, what does that means, is it purely under the private ownership with no laws of cda , or zero interference of cda,

when its cda sector ,then how can they [jkchs]delay something ,which they [ jkchs] had in sealed agreements with cda?

i cannot understand, and this was and is the pure confusion ,which did not allow me to invest there, may be i was wrong or right , but it was for certain that ,above was the main reason,

as i was disappointed by the broken roads ,poor streets and poor maintenance of g-15 etc back in dec 2013[ when i saw it last time while being in Pakistan.

It is a coperative society which should ideally obey coperative laws but unfortunately it is not...

The management comettie is doing nothing just filling their own pockets...

I bought a plot in 2008 waiting for development sinc dn...