DHA Multan Rumanza Golf Community

Earlier this month, DHA Multan notified the launch of ‘Rumanza Golf Community’; a residential housing scheme being developed around an 18-hole golf course. According to the DHA Multan management, the locality will feature residential plot cuts of 12 marlas, 1 kanal, and 2 kanal.

Additional features, from what I’ve heard, will include lake attractions, cricket grounds, and a dedicated commercial area. The administration has already completed one lake out of the total four, whereas 4-5 holes of the total 18 are nearing completion. Overall, 70% infrastructure work is complete – which, I believe, is quite impressive.

Given the overwhelming response received from both genuine buyers and investors, DHA Multan has extended the forms’ submission deadline for residential plots located in the Rumanza Golf course. The original deadline was set to expire on November 20 but the developer has stretched the last date to November 30.

The developer has already publicized the DHA Multan payment schedule, which spans two years. Further, DHA Multan intends to offer possessions within 3-4 months of the ballot – set to take place on December 5.

What do you folks at the forum think of this new residential scheme? Will it replace Defense Raya as the best community to feature a golf attraction in Pakistan? Also, with regard to the possession time frame, I think DHA Multan Rumanza Golf Community is a promising investment avenue.

It’s funny. I’ve tried asking the same question, but no one is talking about rumanza. I wonder why?

Please do not hesitate to contact DHA Multan at UAN: +92-61-111-111-189 and DHA Multan Sub Office in Lahore in case of any query.

Waleed sb. Same. I guess our forum brethren aren’t intrigued by the investment opportunities presented by DHA Multan Rumanza Golf Community. With all the promotional tools employed by DHA, it’s only a matter of time before they manage to convince Tiger Woods to leave Florida for Rumanza.