Dha phase 4 islamabad

Asalam u alaikum, guys pls advise how you see the future of dha phase 4 and is this the best time to buy. Thx

Minsih Khan.When it comes to dha isb,phase 2 and phase 5 are more suitable and rewarding investments as compared to phase 4.

Defo, but iam financially sensitive at the moment

Sir cant understand what u wanted to say?

Mean to say that my budget is limited , dha 2 n 5 r out of my range

Sir dha 5 has the options ranging of every range,how much is your approximate budget so that i can guide u accordingly.

Best I can do is 8 million for kanal

In ur view is phase 4 a good option as its kind of in the middle of dha n bahria plus near to sadar

Sir i would recommend u 10 marla of dha 5 over a kanal of dha 4 because of the potential of the former ones.Dha 5 is far better located and far ahead in develipment and potential because of its access.But if u are still insistent on dha 4,then i think u should go ahead with earlier blocks but do keep in mind that it would be a long term investment.

For best deals in dha all phases,u can contact me at 03455370978.

Go to phase 4 for good living and proximity to good private schools colleges like the Millennium. For investment phase 5 is better.

Go for phase 4 for living?Are u sure pakistani 1?How many houses have been constructed there till now?Btw most if the schools and colleges are on main gt road.Tmuc is not tbe only campus of roots.It is there right on gt road aswell.

Of course. In Phase 4 he gets a kanal sized plot for roughly the same range as 10 marla in Phase 5 and nearer to schools and colleges as compared to Phase 5.

Obviously there is a reason why phase 10 marla is equivalent in price of phase 4 kanal and so the reason is very critical to consider.

Yes the reason is the straight access that DHA2 and DHA5 have to Zero Point and Zone 1 through a major wide road. This is considered better location. Hence I said DHA-5 is better for investment.
But as you have been advocating people tend to ignore Zone 1 location in favour of better standards of living. When you visit Bahria Phase 8, you realize that Bahria 7,8 and the adjoining DHA phases together constitute a whole city. Booming commercials, restaurants, hospitals, colleges, schools etc. And good security situation too.
In comparison, DHA 2 and 5 at the moment do not give that feel of being in the centre of things. Personally, I like the comparative quietness of 2 and 5, but the real hustle and bustle is really on the side of Bahria 7 and 8 and DHA, and this is a huge area in sheer size already buzzing with activity.