Dha phase 5

Dear brothers,

I am hoping someone can help. About 5 years ago, on recommendation of a property dealer we bought a plot in sector c (old m) of dha5 on johar boulevard street 29.

The dealer who was recommended by a friend confirmed to us that plot will be fully developed in months.

5 years later the plot on street 29 still remains undeveloped. We have wasted a lot of money on rental in all this time.

Does anyone have an update or advice on the situation. We have written to dha countless time without any help.

So any useful advice form expert will be highly appreciated.

Kind regards,

A desperate brother.

I suggest you sell this plot and buy a plot in sectors which are directly connected to Dha Expressway .

Firstly on both side of expessway there will be commercials.

Fast and easy access to your Sector thru Expressway .

All the sectors that are connected to Expressway. D,F,G,H are possessioned (except some part of Sector D &F).

All these new sectors are developed either by Bahria or Dha themself .You can see the size and development difference between old and new sectors.

Dear Siddiqui, can you plz inform which part of sector F has possessioned? Would be grate ful if you indicate the streets or the area. Thank you.

Also would appreciate if could share the rates of small plots in developed area having possession.

@Siddiqui, thank you for the update.

I know that all sectors in DHA-5, other than D & F, are ready for possession as announced in Public Notice "Imposition of Security & non-utilization charges on sectors A,B,C, G, H" on Jul 10, 2019 and published on DHA website https://www.dhai-r.com.pk/classified-notice.

But this is new update for me that only some parts of D and F are left to be possessioned.

Appreciate if you could update which areas of sector D are already possessioned? It would be of great help

1.Part of sector F which is yet to develop are forward and adjoining streets including Zafar Iqbal Avenue and Akram Raja Boulevard .

1. Depending on streets Small size plots of 5 marla are in range of 40-45 lakhs & 7/8 marla in range of 50-55 lakhs while 10 marla cost in between 72-80 lakhs .

@Siddiqui, thank you for the update.

I know that all sectors in DHA-5, other than D & F, are ready for possession as announced in Public Notice "Imposition of Security & non-utilization charges on sectors A,B,C, G, H" on Jul 10, 2019 and published on DHA website under classified-notice section.

But this is new update for me that only some parts of D and F are left to be possessioned.

Appreciate if you could update which areas of sector D are already possessioned? It would be of great help