Effect on BTK of latest press conference.

What would be the effect of zulfiqar mirza’s latest press conference in london on btk projects??

What does he say?

Bahria has successfully faced a lot of political upheavals in the past.

I am agree with Malik sab.I don't think it will have any effect.

Regards

There will be no impact on investors, however the genuine buyer will be under -ve impact of it meens prices may have some decline

By the way can somebody share the contents of that press conference

Yes. What he said? Saadi Bhai, can you share?

Sir he was talking about some illegal allotment of land to bahria by sindh govt plus also revealing that all of his projects like icon etc are built on the land owned by asif zardari sb…

ASIF Zardari is the partner of Malik Riaz in Sindh projects, it’s already an open secret. As far as illegal allotment by Sindhi Govt is concerned, nobody including Nawaz Shareef would bother that. Nawaz Shareef will not take any step that can offend Zardari. In other words, this presses is useless.

Yes I knew the press conference of Zulfiqar Mirza in which he strongly criticized Malik Riaz’s nexus with Zardari. But unfortunately u will not find this part of Press conference in newspapers and Tv channels as well. I am also intending to invest in BTK but some of friends stopped me. Present scenario of Karachi politics is highly unpredictable. Also Present Army chief is not that “kind” of man like Gen. Kiyani. Acc 2 my sources, army is pressing Malik Riaz on DHA Valley. Any member may confirm it. 2ndly Karachi market mood is very different from that Lahore/Rawalpindi. Memons of Karachi has given tough time to Malik. Also MQM factor can’t be ignored. MQM is another “Blood Sucker” in Karachi. So, if any body wants to invest in BTK, he mus kept in mind the above factors. Then do Istikharah yourselves. But investment should be limited to 1/2 plots maximum. Rest Allah knows better.

I agree Army has serious reservations regarding current law & order situation in Karachi & they can go to any extent to solve it. If anything happens to PPP Govt then it will have serious consequences on BTK.

Ali Bhai. Sorry to object but all factors mentioned by you are part and parcel of Karachi market. It's a plus point for BTK that it has nexus with Zardari. Somehow MQM is too happy with university thing.

I am not against investing in BTK but one should know the feasible option in it.

Karachiites like apartments more than any community in Pakistan.

Btk is a big gamble. Only ordinary investors and poor of sindh to suffer. …

I am totally agree with Million$$$ that it's big gamble at the moment.Why is that people want to hear the truth but are not ready to accept it?

Regards

Corrupt media will nvr show anything against Bahria.

I think it is like someone stated earlier an open secret that Zardari and Malik Riaz are in partnership. The land belongs to Zardari and BT is using its management and name. BT seems to have both PPP, MQM as well as the Army on its side in this project. It will be interesting to see how quickly BT develop the project.

BT may have PPP, MQM on its side but Army under its present leadership is doubtful to be with MR, since reports are already surfacing about Army being serious on DHA Valley issue

After BT 8 being largely developed, development will have to shift to DHA Valley irrespective of what the army says. The Army itself is not very quick in developing DHA phases so BT performance is not an issue for them.

BT-8 is not only largely developed but it is fast getting populated.I visited there after a long while and was pleasantly surprised to see the number of commercials and new houses constructed alongside expressway (overseas enclave, sectors A, B, C, etc.) This shows Ph-8 is now ready to stand on its own feet just like Ph 1-6. This will impact on prices as well. So anybody waiting for the right time should move now.

BTK is a different phenomenon. Its success will depend upon its transport connectivity with city center and the security provided. Both of these are not difficult for Bahria to arrange. So bottom line is, BTK will be a huge success in next 5 years -- provided all goes well.

Can anyone tell me what are the prospects of Bahria Golf City Karachi.

i have Ali block file and BGC 500 yards file

i want to sell one