F-Block Of B-17

Any update regarding F-Block of B-17?

I have also heard about its launching from one of the MPCHS dealer in the next week. Some dealers are also sending SMS to their clients about its launch.

Lolz… Pehle D & E block ko to theek karay. Yeh sab rumours hain 2 saal se sun rahay hain.

Junaid: Exactly, they should first focus on Block D and E possessions and issues. If the news is true.

Yes F block is being launched near E block.

Pk1 bro.. Really? This is big news.. But I think that their timing is not good as many people are not happy with the way things are going in D&E block. They should launch after giving good news in D&E blocks.

Any idea about the expected rates etc?

Dear members, should we invest in Block-F by keeping in view the following points?

• The B-17 project was launched about 10 years before.

• MPCHS claimed to give possessions of D & E block in mid 2014. It is still mentioned on MPCHS website.

• Should we be only concerned with earning profit by manipulating just plot files for years? and putting others in a risk and waiting state?

• Investing in Block-F will realize the MPCHS authorities about their mistakes or deficiencies?

Mr. Syed Ibrahim recently posted some ideology about launching of new projects and societies, and we all want to have a system like that in Pakistan. But do we practically play our part as an individual?

Regards

I think we should find out if the land for F block is fully acquired by Multi or not. If acquired and only development is remaining, then it should be good for investment. We so much don’t want to see another D/E block issue in F block.

I heard from some dealers that price of 30*60 file would be 2500000 with the down payment of 500000

I heard it will be launched after June. Please share info if it going to launch before that.

Bilal bro that is too high, don’t you think. I was expecting something like 18 lacks. Aik to D&E ka masla ooper se society kay nakhray.

CDA should intervene and order development of D , E Sectors before giving Go Ahead for F Block...

On the Other hand doesnt development of F block will have a positive affect on E Block Access problem?.. Comments required on this aspect..

If Block F launched at high price than result will be similar to Enclave 2.

Anybody got authentic news regarding location of F block?

It will not impact E block in any way, rates will be high if they are launching next week ( Rumor)...

If they will launch at low price, it will impact the E block negatively as prices will drop, so they will launch it at high price.

Another thing, no matter what rates they keep, the plots will be sold in 2 days time, may be 1.

One rumor is that plots will be given to dealers only and they will sell on own(profit) even from the first day…

F BLOCK POSTPONED…

F…u…c…k block

Dear Members,

I visited the MPCHS office yesterday and have received news of cancellation of F block.

Does anyone have similar news?

Regards,