Faisal town islamabad

Experts opinion is required about investment in faisal town, both A & B- blocks. I want to share few points abt this:- after Top city-1 & Mumtaz city, Faisal town seems to be future market manager of this area.

Alhamdolilah i have investement in top city bt now after survey, i realized that faisal town too possesses great potential. Any bro may confirm that faisal town has purchased sufficient land near G-17 Kashmir Highway, in Barkat village. Official sources of ft confirmed that on the basis of access given to Top city, they had approached nha for access to main niia road thru Kashmir Highway. Faisal Town B-block is again a very lucrative for investment.

In my opinion, Faisal Town A block is not lucrative for investment. Only genuine buyers are buying plots for purpose of building home. B- block has potential. Keeping in view development standards of Faisal Town, if grated access to NIIA, FT will be leader in this area especially B block. Zedem has not yet purchased land, which directly touches NIIA.

A-Block will grow slowly and steadily with population. Construction activity is very good in A Block.

Access to Kashmir Highway in future through B Block will be an added advantage to this project.

Regards

@Khan. Can you recommend any construction contractor in Faisal Town A block???

Sorry bro… No links…

Thank you sir.

Welcome bro