Get a confirmed apartment in ARY Laguna DHA City Karachi!

I have heard from my real estate associates that the following list of platinum agents of ARY Laguna DHA City, can ensure that the investors get a confirmed apartment in the project:

- Real Home
- Savera Enterprises
- Investor Home
- Mark Properties
- Alrehman Alrahim Real Estate
- Realty Solutions
- The Estate Arts
- Al Karim Capital Estate
- Saiban Associates
- H & S REAL ESTATE (DUBAI)
- AEON & TRISL Real estate Broker LLC (For UK & Europe)
- Alpha Marketing (For USA & Canada)

Using the dealers’ quota, these platinum realtors have a way to ensure that you get your own apartment unit foregoing ballot results. What you need to do is to fill up 10 forms (each cost PKR 16,500 and the accumulated cost will become PKR 165,000) and add their numbers to the single booking form. After the ballot, PKR 100,000 will be adjusted in the down payment, but PKR 65,000 will be non-refundable (to be used for form processing). The dealers will guarantee you a unit this way, however, the apartment category will remain undefined and adjusted after the ballot.

This method makes you eligible for a unit but it could be of any 1,2,3 and 4-bedroom category – with the prices adjustable as per the ARY’s policy. Presently, both national and international buyers are vying to get on board with the project, which is why the availability of the application/membership forms will be discontinued after November 25.

You forum folks must have heard about this project with man-made beach and a lagoon? It was announced last year and launched this year. Hearing about all this hype of the project makes me wonder why people are willing to spend so much on this scheme? Because of ARY’s influence in the media, celebs like Fahad Mustafa also seem keen to invest. What are your thoughts?

Not worth taking a risk. Using same strategy as MR in bahria karachi.

That’s what I also have heard. Bahria also used this strategy. Is it even legal? Also, for the life of me, I don’t understand the hype of the project. I think this sudden and unplanned increase in construction will be the death of natural resources.