Good news for investors of F-16 Islamabad

Finally the long wait is over.The management of jammu kashmir housing society has finally started development of sector f-16 on 13-1-15.

Dear Mr Bilal,

Could you please share some link with us? What is your source of information? Awaiting reply!

Regards,
zain Nadeem

Yes I have also heard so.

Anybody visited the area? What is the on ground situation?

@ Bilal, good effort

I have seen few pictures of development at olx.com in adds of F-16. Although pace is slow but it should continue, All those have investment should write to management about 1-speedy development 2- land acquisition left in some parts of F-16.

Kindly share latest price trends as prices increasing rapidly.

Yes, development has started and rates have already been increased in F-16/3 and F-16/4

Good news.

Dear zain

source of news is the official website of jkchs.

Http://jkchs.com/

Seems interesting.

Whats the price range of 500 & 400 sq Yds plot in F-16 ??

When jump in prices is expected in f16 its been a long wait but will it pay off.

In my opinion the jump depends upon the standard of development and time taken.one more factor that contributes is the demand of additional development charges.things will get clear after the Agm…

So when's the AGM?

and how are any additional charges justified?

I think they should be 80% of f15 prices after development.

@ Slayer

Wats ur take on the development charges story? am really worried abt tht.

In the last AGM they announced that they will collect additional development charges from F-16 members.The previous management decided RS 5000 per Sq yard that was too high and their tenure was low so it was rejected.

In this AGM they may come up with some practical idea because if we consider 5000 per sq yard that means 25 lackh for a 500 sq yard plot...

No confirm news of the AGM yet last time it was in Jan 14 i think…

Whats the prevailing rate of 500 Sq Yds plot in F-16/3 & 4 please. Can anybody know about it. I m interested to buy one

@ Khattak saab,

Please have a Google earth view of the area ,before embarking on purchase.

IN my view hardly two portions can be cleared, remaining area is so overcrowded by local population , that it will be challenge of a decade to clinch some possession.

PRICES FROM ZAMEEN.COM ...BET 35-45 LACKS PER KANAL.

Dear DK, Please quote the plot details which are available for sale. One of my client is interested in it. I mean in F-16/4 or 3 only because I think these two sectors are clear. Is’nt it ?