Good news for zone 2 islamabad investors

Margalla avenue construction will be started in coming week by cda to connect b-17 to d-12. Congrats to all zone 2 investors. Good days are coming.

Zubair Sb…what is the source?

Ahmed… A reliable property dealer in multi garden has sent me text a while ago. I hope it is true.

Zubair… What is the source of the property dealer… Seems like a rumour… Lets hope for the best :slight_smile:

How come CDA can not publish details in newspapers. I think its not more than a rumor.

Dear Zubair people are very clever now a days. I am sorry to say your source is not reliable because if some thing come to property dealers notice, Next day you can see so many adds in papers or olx.

Ahmed you might be right. Lets wait for the news in newspapers. So that we have confirm news.

At the moment , cda website is not accessible because of some maintenance issue.

But I am still optimistic because a high level CDA official has told me that work will start soon on MA befor Eid.

Waiting :slight_smile:

Imran Saeed were you waiting for 100 days to pass :slight_smile: By the way again there is a news that construction will start in a few weeks rather avenue will be completed within next 06 months. Rest Allah Knows better. Even after 100 days, same situation and same kind of news

News by Multi mafia dealer who are big liars,

Multi is house of issues and full of professional liars.

Dr Saab Gulberg aur DHA bhi late delivery kartay hain projects mai

Chairman CDA has reportedly directed the planning and engineering wing to devise plan to complete margalla avenue (not just the existing 6 km but till the end) and present it for approval before the next board meeting. Lets see what happens.

@Dr Arshad. Margalla Avenue has no direct connection with multi, specially after its realignment. While it is true that multi enthusiasts hog all discussions on MA to give an impression as if this road is exclusively for multi, but that is far from the truth. A lot of other societies will also derive benefit, maybe even more than multi. So you can breath easy about it!

Mr Kashif,thanks you very much for kind information,yes we know very well and we're not asking MA,we're suffering in Great Multi because we've plots in beautiful maps but there is no land,

Multi is house of Lollipops and full of Prevaricators.

After completion of Margalla Avenue , E18, AWT and Wapda Town will get more benefit than Mutti Gardens

Thanks for telling us Zubair Sb… But is this news authentic? How long will it take to complete MA?

It is a 100 days old post sir.

I think there was a post where Zubair said that CDA Chairman has instructed that work on MA to be started next week… Maybe it’s deleted…

Junaid sb that is the original message posted to start this thread, and that itself is 101 days old as of now!

Ah seems like you are right Kashif Sb… It must be the flu haha

What is the point if it is completed. There is a shortage of donkeys and horses for the Pakistani public to use for transportation. Thank you for taking us back to the Middle Ages NS KA and IDar. I didn’t realize ordering petroleum when there is a 2 million barrel a day surplus was so difficult.

Sorry guys for posting wrong information. I was told by property agent . Later I found the news in not true. For future I will not post such news until I physically confirm it.

Even today, Jang has published a news saying CDA has agreed to pay extra money to contractor for starting of work. But such news has been floated in media in past too. So better not to believe till we see physically that work has started.

I have been on the road in december,2014. Around 50 percent of construction has already been completed. What is remaining is a few small bridges,carpeting of roads and the small section on graveyard.

Since 50 percent job is already donE,C-15 and C-16 sectors are upcoming projects of CDA(most of the land is already in pocession) , we can safely say that this road will be completed sooner or later,but cant be reversed.