Green Huts Farm Houses

Green Huts Farm Houses is a project of J&H Developers Pvt. Ltd. An excellent opportunity for investment in Islamabad. 5 Kanal, 10 Kanal and 20 Kanal farm houses available on installments.

For further details please contact: 0342-5652525.

What is the location of this project & prices?

If you need construction and interior designing services for your house then we can offer you our services. We have already constructed many big projects in Lahore and Islamabad, so we can offer you good rates as well. You can see our sample wok at http://www.facebook.com/AmerAdnanAssociates or contact us at 0423-6655262.

I am also interested in green huts form house project.

Does anybody know complete information about this project like its location price plan and how long is this investment.

Senior members plz comment on this project.do u recomend this for investment point of view.waiting for your response.

This project is launched near new Islamabad International airport... Adjacent to tanaza dam, very beautiful and greeny location, surrounded by natural beauty... Send me ur email adress i will forward you its brocher...

Green Huts Farms is a project of J&H Developers Pvt. Ltd. An excellent opportunity to invest....

(1) 5 kanal Farm house just Rs 2,550,000/- Down payment Just Rs 750,000/-

(2) 10 kanal Farm house Just Rs 4,500 ,000/- Down payment Just Rs 1,200,000/-

(3) 20 kanal Farm house Just Rs 8,000,000/- Down payment just Rs. 2,000,000/-

For further details Plz Contact :03425652525

Send me details please at ehsanuk@hotmail.com. Thanks.

Send me too at saqib098@gmail.com, am also interested

Ali Malik sb, is it approved by some authority.

Ali malik sab plz tell us is this approved by some authority.do they have all land in their hand.is there any development activity.this investment is for how long.i do request to senior members plz comment on this investment.do you recomend this investment.waiting your kind words.

Plz send me too details at khan.lodhi2@gmail.com

The place no doubt is green and beautiful. But this seems way way far away from everywhere.

@ehsan @saqib @zzingaro : i have forward Green Huts Brocher to ur respective E-mail ids ...

@for you @zzingaro : Yes it is approved from TMA Fateh jang which currently holds all the matters in that area around new airport ... Yes company owned most of the land.. Company Pre launch it a month ago and set a very reasonable price... Company is going to properly launch it in September and rate will be revised too after launching. Within 2 weeks of launching company has decided to start development activities there. InshaAllah if you invest now you will earn very good profit within 6 months-1 year ....!!!

@TS : sir i get your point… But the concept of farm houses is that it is a little bit away from the city area and our project is exactly 2 km away from red zone as you know CAA declared 7 km area around airport as red zone …

Bhai Ali Malik, the location you mentioned, I can get land there 10 to 20k per kanal. Its very remote and no road for approach.

@Ehsan very thanks for keeping us up date about this.ehsan have you seen this area?whats your opinion about this investment.will it be good for 3 to 4 years time.

@ehsan : hamari land bilkul tanaza dam k sath he…ap jo rate bata rahe hain woh 15-20 saal purana rate he … Hamari land ki location b boht khoobsorat aur roads ki b approach he woh b main cargo road and already 60-70 government farm houses are there and all the facilities including electricity, gas , water, telephone etc… Someone misinform you about the land rates… But it will be good if you can get land there on such cheap rates… Thankx

@ ali malik :Yeah i have seen the location …it is really beautiful and i am interested in this project… Kindly send me details hassan.khokhar996@hotmail.com

Plz send me the brochure

salmanajmal@hotmail.com

Klogic7@gmail.com

please send me brochure.

Dear Ali Malik,

It seems you are marketing the above subject project, therefore it would be nice if you please share full details of the project on the forum, i.e. NOC copy, ownership details, location, payment, development plan and any other details to convince the investors.

If the details needs to be provided on individual cases, please also forward me to email (sohail.ahmed2@ymail.com).