Gulberg Islamabad

When is the plot balloting in Gulberg Residencia Islamabad and when we can have possession of plot in Gulberg Residencia Islamabad? Anybody have any information about it?

Muhammad Ade… There is another thread “LATEST UPDATE ON GULBERG” u can ask this question over there, may be u can get an idea about it from previous discussion.

Ok, Ali brother. I will visit "LATEST UPDATE ON GULBERG".

Thank you so much.

I would like to recommend you that visit any legal adviser or property agent to make it confirm. Don`t go for investment before making it confirm. We are working as construction company and would like to provide you our services if required.

Hamza Asif

http://www.ameradnan.com

Thnaks Hamza Asif, but I have already invested 3 years ago in Gulberg Islamabad. I had visited many times IBECHS office and asked to them about balloting of plots but every time they said me that we have balloting soon. But I am still waiting for their plot balloting.

Instead of visiting them, you should go to any real estate agent in nearby area because they keep record of such activities. Moreover, we also try to get information about this area for your convenience.

Thank you Hamza Asif.