Gwadar And Islamabad Airports Unfeasible... Now What Is This?

I am unable to understand, what is happening? What do they basically want? Attached is a link:

http://tribune.com.pk/story/611810/location-gwadar-islamabad-airports-unfeasible/

Nasir yaar. Don’t listen these journalist idiots just make money by writing articles about rubbish and make everything up. Yes now airport is almost complete they realise it cant be functional? what a joke! just idiots playing games… NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT! ITS ANOTHER BOGUS ARTICLE!

SheikhAbdul, i totally aggree with you on that, but, such news makes headlines in newspapers, which affects the market severely, i am looking at it from past 1 month. Anyways, you are very rite about this Journalists and cheap writers. Let's hope for the best. Regards.

Yes I agree nasir saab. This has really had a huge impact on prices but pm is visiting the site next week so hopefully if he opens his big mouth and tells the world that the airport is in good stage will remain in zone 2 and will be functional then hopefully this would block all rumours circulating and hopefully the market can play its role!

If any generalist spread such rumours then why not govt concerned authorities deny such news clearly

I think the gov may have done this rumour themselves or whoever was behind this rumour seem to have their job really well as their game of stopping zone 2 prices appears to have worked for now, as pechs, mc and tc prices have been stagnant for some time now even though development in all 3 societies is in full swing!

Very Rite, looking forward to the PM to visit Zone 2 Fateh Jang Airport, it will divert people's attention plus the rumors circulating will also come to an end. Regards

Watever is the case gwadar high rise commercials rate in new town near sea front has increased more than 100 percent in last 3 months

Express Tribune hardly publishes good news. They are always after the worst things happening in our country. Anyway I don’t think this government is interested in Inaugrating or completing the Fateh Jung Airport in their term. Huge infrastructure development like Dams and Airport have huge costs and thus higher margins of corruption. Announcing a new airport means making a way to eat public money. Hence this government is fabricating excuses like those mentioned in the article to further delay the project. Meanwhile new projects will be announced, bids will be made, contracts given, which eventually will increase the prices artificially in Zone 5, where a reputed minister of this government has hecters of land. Also, it will pave their way to corruption. What I dont understand is why is this goverment announcing such projects when they would be selling the State-Owned Enterprises to pay-off IMF loan? On one hand, billions spent on Fateh Jung airport will be wasted, on the other hand, billions more loans will be taken for useless projects like this new airport and finally State-owned enterprises will be sold and people will loose their jobs. It will also be difficult for a genuine buyer to buy plot in the already expensive federal capital.

Could some-one please guide me on selling my plot at Gulberg Block P measuring 30*60. I want to reinvest the amount recieved in DHA Valley. Kindly advise the best rates at both societies, that is, DHA VAlley and Gulberg.

Rawat Airport and economic zone project and land buying process already started. Bad news for new airport investor.

No one is buying land for airport. Although economic zone is a reality. But question is who wants to live near economic hub where the whole area is inundated with lorises and trucks… Pollution noise etc?