I-12 , E-12 , I-15 development announcment

CDA announced that they will start development work in sector e-12, i-12 and i-15. Funds will generate by selling commercial markaz of above mentioned sectors. We should pray that this news will become a fact. http://e.jang.com.pk/02-20-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=41.gif

Its a good news.

If this news means that development work will really start within one year, then it is worth taking out investment from a developed society and moving it to e-12 becz e-12 will be one of the most beautiful cda sectors of islamabad such as d-12.

But the million dollar question is will it still take many years to start, then we should keep our investment in a society for example jkchs. At least you can build your house and live there. So far, e-12 is only a very expensive piece of paper. You cannot build your house on a piece of paper.

News items and court statements and rumours keep going on and on. But when will something happen?

If luckily cda is going to start the development, how long it will take? How max the price of 35x70 will go in e-12?

Give suggestions plz im interested in i12 because of its location?Mention plus and minus points of i 12

Salam dear sir/madam . We deal sale and purchase, rent, any kind of property example: plots,commercial space,commercial unites,new houses,old houses,were houses, apartments,flats in i-9 / i-10 / 1-11 /i-12/i-14/i-15/i-16 if u want to sale ur property in beautiful price please contact thanks. Cell : +92(0)3468741522/ Regards : qassem khan

Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk//documents/investment/254.Jpg

CDA announced auction of commercial plots.

Is this the confirmation of above mentioned news for i-12 and e-12? Are they gona start development work in these sectors?

Is there any update about development work of i-12 and e-12? Please share your opinion.

Where is e-12 located and what is price for 25x50 in that sector