Investment in residential society in islamabad

Asslamo alaikum

I am interested to invest (buy residential plot) in islamabad. I searched for “top city-1 islamabad” and came to know it was started back in 2002-03 and till 2020 it is not fully developed because it is owned by some karachi based political party worker, that’s why they are facing hurdles to develop it in capital.
Then i checked “park view city islamabad” after a detailed search i found on the “zameen.Com” platform that this project is also facing noc issues as well as political involvements.
Is there any residential society free from political involvement in islamabad where i can invest my life saving for the future…….?

@Amjad sab, there would hardly be any popular project that does not have some sort of political backing. Large-scale real estate developments are no piece of cake, and it is not for the (politically) weak either. Particularly the size of land that is usually required for large housing schemes is not easy to acquire and consolidate -- it requires significant political clout and blackmail.

In short, the two of these, real estate and politics, are inextricably connected. Your best bet is to look for a project with an actual NOC that meets your requirements -- forget politics. Once you ask for suggestions based on your specific budget, I am sure people will be able to recommend some good options.