Investment in residential society in islamabad

Asslamo alaikum

I am interested to invest (buy residential plot) in islamabad. I searched for “top city-1 islamabad” and came to know it was started back in 2002-03 and till 2020 it is not fully developed because it is owned by some karachi based political party worker, that’s why they are facing hurdles to develop it in capital.
Then i checked “park view city islamabad” after a detailed search i found on the “zameen.Com” platform that this project is also facing noc issues as well as political involvements.
Is there any residential society free from political involvement in islamabad where i can invest my life saving for the future…….?

Mr Amjad Ali

Both two societies you mentioned are considered worthy for future investment and are part-developed. If you prefer comparatively cleaner air and a bit of greenery then you could consider Parkviewcity, alternatively if motorway and airport pollution isnt much of a worry for you then Topcity1 posession blocks are also a safe option for future investment. Apart from those two you could also consider Bahriaenclave developed posession blocks. Or various new cda sectors. All relative to your budgeting considerations.