Is Fall of malik riaz coming, lets hope there is a contingency plan.

Http://ummat.Net/2015/06/26/news.Php?P=news-01.Gif

Dear all, pls take some time out and carefully read the above article, specially its last part which touches the BT aspect vis a vis ppp's zardari. This news very much appears credible, while the source may not be favourite of many but whatever is written appears logical. Now i want to start a discussion here in relation with MR's downfall, if it occurs. If MR falls what will be the scenario for those living in bahria town and those who have their life savings invested in bahria town.

Despite all the issues and MR's greedy practices, I think, bahria town still is probably the best place to live as compared to most of other societies including cda. Dha lahore might be same or better. Hence, i feel, bahria town's management or the welfare societies of residents must have a concrete plan to handle the daily affairs. What do you guys think?

Sorry mate, your link is not working. Seems like MR has bought Ummat as well…:slight_smile:

Haha isloo good one. Unbelievable that it’s not working , how is it possible, I will try to post it on some other way as it is in opened page in my computer. But amazing that it’s gone.

Http://ummat.net/2015/06/26/page-1.php