Is He Making History?

Nations are built by public movements, sincere governments/leaders but Allah SWT who is above and beyond physical, mathematical and political laws lets one man do it all.

Bahria Islamabad, Lahore and now Karachi and soon Peshawar and Multan and may be all big cities in Pakistan will InshaAllah enjoy living like or better than any developed country-population.

Is Malik Riaz making history? I think he is or at least the history will tell. Could he be soon making motorways, airports, railways, ports and the whole new Pakistan which our leaders despite all the resources could not do it in 65 years? Instead they used their influence to infuse into Swiss accounts or they felt too insecure and instead made USA and Europe rich.

Good or bad this guy surely showed the world that you can make money in any country be it war torn, economically devastated, malnourished and uneducated. At the same time the world can also learn form him that you can use all this money to infuse it back into the same country and benefit millions.

Many hate him and many like him but I think he will be InshaAllah part of our text books and a major research topic for many western universities in the decades to come.

Not agreed with each and every word…|Agreed with each and every alphabet =P…

True very true.

I also agree. In PK money talks so since he has money he can push any ones buttons and makes him just as powerful as the PM, if not more! He will and is making history already for his current work, people can say what they want. Bottom line is, he has done something completely different and unique in the real estate business, which no one else could do in the past 20 years so whether you love him or hate him… You need to respect him!

Only if BT delivered on their promises on time and not cheated their members and treated them as customers should be treated BT would command more respect. Because of BT owns shortcomings it is hated by some.

Well...Malik Riaz is doing a gud business...and bahria projects are good endeavours...but as far as making him a hero...his name in text books..may not be justified..because...for him fair and unfair have equal meanings..by hook or by crook he will make his project successful... Will u teach ur children in text books that..u have to be successful ..doesnt matter u r doing right or wrong??

To some extent its OK..if he is doing gud business , creating gud housing societies for .5 % of Pak population and giving gud profit to the investors of Bahria.

But making history.....his name in text books...seems exaggeration.to me.

Sorry if i have hurt sum 1..but its my personal opinion.

Lot of Regards to all.

I agree with blue doctor 110%... Everyone salutes the rising sun. He is successful but is he respected in the same way as Hashawani or Saijol family. You steal from someone and get rich then start all the charity work thinking that it will all wash off. He has definitely made history in corruption and false dealings. I am sure we all work very hard so how come none of us made it that big. Is it because that our conscious is alive or we fear ALLAH? Hard work always pay off in a long time and 10 or 15 years is not enough time to get that rich in Pakistan or any other country.

If you expect him to be in text books then I guess my son won't be attending that school.

No offense to anyone.

He is doing exemplary projects for quality living of people. One should see the positive things. I pray for the success of my country. Who is contributing what the history will tell.

And pls add he is also facilitators of those who indicted their wealth in Swiss Accounts…

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

@H–T agreed with @BlueDoctor and I, in turn, 111% agreed with @H–T. My son too will insha Allah won’t attend that school which will have him in their textbooks. Allah forbid.

@ Mr Muhammad he is doing an excellant work so did the britishers when they came to indo pak and ended up taking over and Raiz is taking over the power may be your not aware that He is the ALCAPONE of Pakistan. Not some thing i would want my kids to study about as a role model. There is a big difference between a diamod and a blood diamond. For me it makes a huge difference if there is blood on it for some it will still be diamond

Very much Chemistry used in HT message…

Thx HT, Intern and DSA for understanding my view point. Regards.

I used to think highly of Riaz Malik myself once, and for the same reasons that Muhammad mentioned, but I learned more about his business practices and corruption they more against Riaz Malik I have become. In business you need to have ethics. It may have been ok for him to start that way but now he has enough money and political clout to do things the right way but he still prefers his old ways.

YES HE I MAKING THE HISTORY OF LOOTING LAND GRABING AND HOW TO EXTRACT MONEY FROM THE POCKET OF POORS AND INCREASE HIS BANK BALANCE HE WILL BE A TRUE HISTORIAN.

He sure gives quality in development and in turn we pay high for that quality and purchase a commodity (plot) from him. Its just that simple a business. Buy a quality product and pay high for that quality. Do Germans also think about adding the engineers/handlers, behind the marvelous/world best cars, in their text books because they have put in great quality in those. NO. They just go - pay - buy and use. The owners are getting paid in huge amount for that quality. They do it as a business and for their own good. Not for the public.

Btw… @H–T what happened to the get together. Its date was yesterday. Sorry for posting it here as that thread is closed…

As I said some hate him and some like him yet he remains a living legend!Many of my brothers here I can see don't like him (which is respected) His achievements have left behind millions of affluents all over Pakistan. Many could do just like him but Allah chose him to serve the millions employed in every project of Bahria, many to enjoy the living in Bahria and many more to come InshaAllah( of course he benefited from it). Coming down to a lower level and character assassinating him, I do not know much about these allegations as I have been outside Pakistan for more than a decade and hence most of you are way more knowledgeable than me if proven guilty he should be held responsible and punished. To me he is innocent until PROVEN otherwise! Every one is responsible for the allegations he makes against some one without evidence and one day he/she will answer this to Allah Ghazza wa Jall! for a man to be a liar it is enough that he transmits what he hears without confirming it first.

I posted here yesterday but my post has not appeared yet.