Is the government even capable of financing these mega housing projects?

Despite my wish to be optimistic, i am not sure if the government is capable of financing the mega housing projects. Yesterday, PM Imran khan performed the ground-breaking of seven projects under the flagship of the Naya Pakistan Housing Project (NPHP) which will see the construction of about 20,000 housing units in Islamabad, lahore, Quetta, Rawalpindi, and Karachi. The government wants to build 50,000 houses under NPHP. In January, the federal government earmarked PKR 25 billion for the first phase of NPHP.

However, on the other hand, the government has been unable to meet IMF demands and collect taxes according to the set limits. China has been possessed by coronavirus. It is not clear how long this virus will remain and affect the CPEC and the economy, too. The government also needs massive finances to continue the development work in Gwadar and finish mainline-1. While all this is happening, i wonder if the government is capable of financing these mega housing projects of NPHP. What do you think? Will the government be able to manage this?