Islamabad g-16/2, when it will come to life?

How about the white patches in the map of g-16,
Is there any chance that g-16/2 will ever be developed like g-16/3&4

I have heard that the land is not acquired there till yet and the big village will not move to give way to develop g-16/1&2

Yes, there is a village in G-16/1 but I think G-16/2 is much clearer and would be easy to develop. I had a visit to G-16 a few days ago and if I’m not wrong, the labour was working on extending streets towards G-16/2 from G-16/3, however, I did not see much machinery and they were working manually. So it will take some time as the society management is lazy.

What are the land costs as I see it as the last sector connected to mainland Islamabad as others are little away. The society management should realize this potential and act fast to bring it at par with the previous connected sectors.

I'm not sure about the exact rates but in G-16/4, 30x60 would be around 40 and 50x90 around 90. Yes, the society has a lot of potential but management is slow.

Anyone else know the exact rates nowadays, please share them with us. Thanks

Yes Junaid G-16/3&4 have demarked streets already hence the price is better but G-16/1&2 are yet not done also the land acquisition is a question there.

Can some one from the society management answer it here.

Totally fraud society management, not buying land making different excuses and getting profit of invest 100 cror in bank. I wonder why not even single high official Ministry of Interior has plot in that sector? they just use this name and is a dealer mafia.

I hope some one else can come in management than this dealer group.

There is movement in G-16/2, as some offers are given with an increase of half million above than the purchase price. The area still appears as non occupied.

Is this time to sell? Or hold as there are no hurries?