Layout Plan Of Sector F Of Multi B-17 Is Final

MPCHS has informed its customers that layout plan for sector F has been finalized. The allotment of plot numbers will be made shortly to all those who will pay the outstanding dues.

Thanks!

Yes Received same msj from society

Will this thing drive files out of minus ?

Khan bhai what for u say I am not hope full

Files of f block will not be out of minus, it will be on positive side after build up of some houses in e block

This is a good development indeed. Now there would be even more pressure on Multi to link up E block with the rest of B17. I think F block prices will rise once this access problem towards E block is solved. When people get smooth 2 minute rides from B block to E block, they would certainly get more interested in F block as well.

Regarding building of houses Rehman Sb.. I think first C block has to see some construction then it will be E block's turn. Seems like a 4-5 years timeframe to me. However, Margalla Avenue can change things and make it a 1-2 years thing.

Basically d block issue should be solved as soon as possible.

To give access to e

To give relief to d

To boost f

And regain trust of people as we are not sure that f will have fate like e or d

I think they have another access route from A block to E block but I’m not 100% sure… If someone can check it please.

Junaid i also heard of that route/road but not sure.

I think it can never increase rates in F even if the plan is finalised, they should clear D and E first.

Margalla Road Extension is dead just like CDA is not serious.

And access to E block another major issue.

They should stop selling news now.

Park enclave is ready @48 30*60 by multi

Nasir Sb.. Hosla karein.. IA sab theek ho jaega.. They have developed E block and selling F block so they have to make access for them. Rahi baat clearance ki to I think E block is clear. I agree D block should be cleared as soon as possible. I don't know the inside story but I think society is not agreeing on the rate demanded by the villagers.

Jahanzeb Sb I did not understand.. I assume you mean Multi Enclave by Multi because Park Enclave is by CDA. 30x60 at 48 is a bit expensive. Any inside info about its launching, downpayment etc?? It would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Junaid u r right multi enclave but name is multi park I think brocher is ready .it will come in Feb or march

Guys what you recommend we should pay installments of f block to get plot numbers or not.Pros nd cons plz???

Thanks in advance for your valuable views

I don't think layout plan will have any impact on prices in F Block.

F Block is very long term investment... So only those should pay, who can wait for some return....

Regards

Dear now its 55 minus .if u pay installments then you will get plot number if you are Lucy to have good plot then there are chances to come out of loss .if you don't pay installment and keep it it will be total loss .

So what is the option ?

1. Pay installments get plot number and wait for good time.

2. Where ever you get chance sell it before deadline when it come on -10 to -20

that is what i have decided for files .you know better that can you easily spare 370k or bear little loss

As cost of land is already high,block A and D still in air. E block with possession is 21-24 in this situation F seems to be expensive as its price will be about 950 after installment and when ever installments are added to down payment it effects negatively to profits that what happend in Faisal town .

i might be wrong but it seems to be this way.

Jehanzeb you are right...

I agree with your analysis...

So, it is recommended to get out of this at minimum loss... Or continue only if you can pay installments and hold it for long time.....

I personally don't recommend investment in F Block for short term investors...

Regards

Yes khan bhai .f block is long term investment with capacity to pay installments .

i request honorable member to update profit rates specially for F block .it will help those who dont want to pay instalments and want to exit.

Thanks for your input Jahanzeb Sb and Mr Khan..

What is the future of Multi Park? Do you think it will be a hit? Location seems decent and Islamabad Expressway will give it a good access, don't you think?

Dear Junaid Multi Park will match E-11 of Multi.