Looking For Investors For JV In Lahore

I'm seeking someone serious to do JV in Lahore.

Want to start small Arabian type signature villas or small house project in Lahore..

It would be small ready houses and later can develop small community living project.. I already have professional with me in contact who can design & develop such project. Just some one needed with investment.

So interested person with ready investment amount can contact back.

Whats your plan? How much investment you have got? And have you seen any locality in Lahore city for that?

I have 4 Million and can arrange 2 investors more with same budget but need at-least 200 million ( 2 Corer ).

200 million is not 2 karor but 20 karor and in 20 karor one good society can be start…

Naina Jee, 20 million is equal to 2 crore…

Miss Naina contact us for JV

Mian Asif

Voice:+92 42 36681190/0321 7770234

Master marketing International

Saad Arcade, Off. No. 1 First Floor,

Main Boulevard Defence Road Lahore Cantt.

Thanx for Correction but 200 wrote by mistype, it was 20 Million indeed... Already did meeting wth 2 reputed Developers in this regard and got positive response :)

Finger cross :)

Im in Islamabad for meeting for JV .

Naina, i don’t think the budget the you are considering is okay with the type of project you are planning.

If you want best construction at good rates then my services are available for all of you. I know many good architects who are constructing plazas and hotels at good rates.