Malik riaz loses right to ‘bahria’ brand name

As we all know the ongoing issue of bahria town and naval subsidery bahria foundation of not using 'bahria' name for his housing society . And recently rawalpindi court rules against malik riaz, a decade old case.
What is your opinion, how much it will affect the prices, sale/purchase in bahria lahore, rawalpindi and karachi.

Nothing… It will keep growing at the pace… Insha Allah

First sign of fall. Repute and name is every thing. But it expanded to much to have any significant effect on present projects but will hurt in long run.

Dont think so. Tehzeeb bakers has not seen any downfall even in the long run after change of name, infact it has emerged out to be even more successful

Tehzeeb bakers did v hard work for promotion and quality of items. Similarly for Bharia if they do work on same lines, may get more success; overall they contributed much in providing good quality living and set standards for others when govt failed in purpose to provide good living. Some issues were raised for their land acquisition even occupied some of govt lands.

Nothing would happen. Here name doesnt matter, quality of work matters & everybody knows the quality of Malik Riaz work.

Agree with Irfan sab.Nothing will happen inshAllah but it may temporary effects but not permanent.

Regards

A.A to all,

I am also optimistic about the bright future of Bahria Town.

Bahria Town is not Bahria Town Actually.Its Malik Riaz Town.And Malik Riaz is name of commitment as every one knows.

I belong to Lahore and lives neat Thokar Niaz Baig,I see almost 15-16 societies from thokar niaz baig till BTL.And I think almost all are older than BTL.But shame on all of them that none of them yet not dilieverd the 50% of their commitment.

While BTL deliverd more than its commitment to its customers.

I sould say that seat of Primr minister must handed over to Malik Riaz for one year and I belive that Mailk Riaz can lead the Pak Nation to its goal.

I think that LDA city has a great potential and in future it will pay back manifold. My understanding is based on following factors:

Lahore is continuously developing. Due border with India in East and Ravi River in NW extending to West, the only future area for development and investment is Southern Part where LDA city is located.

Ring Road in any major city is considered a backbone. Like Beijing has three Ring Roads to handle traffic. The more close you are located to Ring Road the better it is, as it will save your time and fuel. Ring Road is being managed and developed by LDA and they are planning to route it through LDA city. This means it’s worth will rise in future more than Gulberg, Model town Etc.

Pakistan Population is on rise with a growth rate of 2%. It is predicted that in about 35 years (2036), if this growth continues, the population of Pakistan will eventually become double of what it was back in 2001. This means you will see a doubled Lahore, what it was in 2001. But, I think it would be worst. Being the Capital of Punjab, more and more population is moving towards it. Every single student who comes in Lahore for study never returns. So, any Govt would be under immense pressure to develop this LDA city, largest housing society of Lahore and sprawling over an area of 70,000 acres, to meet the housing requirements.

LDA city is offering very Low prices. One kenal is around 30 Lacks. This One Kenal price you will never get in Bahria Town, (selling desert in Karachi where 1 Kenal was offered at 50 Lack). So certainly this price will have more potential to rise.

LDA may take more time in developing due bureaucratic hurdles but you can own ur property unlike Bahria where you never become the actual owner of property.

DHA phase 9 is still struggling to get access with passing Ring Roads. With no access to ring roads, its value will never rise. Moreover, it is more close to border of India, far away from N5 and Motorway as well. Its development, given the past record between LDA and city, can be predicted better but so are the prices. (5 Merla 20 lacks)

So conclusion is, no matter where you invest you will get profited. But LDA with the given prices has more to offer due its strategic location in future. The only thing needed is money and patience of 5-10 years.