Margalla Ave Layout Plan Change It Is Now Away From B 17

Dawn approached Sanaullah Aman, the member engineering of the civic agency, he said: "The alignment of the road is changed. I agree Margalla road will not end at the Nicholson Monument anymore. Our main objective is to touch the G.T. Road."

Nicholson Monument is beside B 17, now is 1 km behind near C-15 and C-16.

If yo see on google map now the margalla avenue is linking GT road between D-17 and B-17 near Sangajani and even now the B-17 b block eneterance will be the closest one from margalla avanue as compare tp other societies enterance. Even now it is not away from B-17

Well, he was very rite about the face that they just want to touch the GT road, and 1 KM does not makes a big difference. It is good to do it this way rather than sitting idle and waiting to negotiate with Qabza mafia to move from the 3 km patch, either move them by force or i guess this is a much better way.

This is positive development for b17. It confirms that margalla ave construction will be completed soon and govt is interested in completing asap. Also 1km on GT road is no issue

Good news for B-17 investers

Well…its gud anyways if MA is completed…if its close to c 15 and c16 or d 17…the prices of property in Snjgani and surroundings will have a high jump…so gud time for short term investment.

It will a very nice move, which will help the investors plus commuters. Looking foreward to it.

Work @ NBBIA is in full swing. Cargo terminal almost ready. They have already put PIA board/banner on the cargo building. The internal road network is on final stages. I think it’s time that that we say good bye to Rawat rumour

Ali, Thanks for the update, i am waiting for that anxiously as i have some plots stucked in Top City :slight_smile:

Thanks for the update Ali saab. Lol, don't worry Nasir. Don't lose heart my brothers.

Good news for TOP city investors

Updates on the following pakistanaffairs.pk

Margalla Avenue tenders under acceptance. Good news guys. There will be more activity in zone 2. Source CDA website. Future planned projects webpage

AOA, That is a very good news

It means that things are moving in the right direction at least on papers. Regards

If you have visited the CDA website before, “Tenders under acceptance.” was listed there 4 months ago. Well, I checked it before buying my plot in B-17.

The layout plan of Margalla avenue was changed due to three main reasons:

1. Land acquisition problems near GT road in original design. In present design the 6km stretch till GT road is clear and under CDA possession. Only problem is a patch near D-12.

2. Difficulties with Flyover. The MA plan also includes a flyover on GT Road for better access in the future, which will likely be built jointly with NHA. Construction of this structure near nicholson monument was not considered feasible due to various reasons.

3. Access to Motorway. The alignment of MA was slightly changed to allow the possibility of a link to the motorway also, in addition to the GT road. This connection will now materialize through the underconstruction Sangjani interchange which is only 3 km from the MA-GT road junction. Once a flyover gets built, it will be a very easy access from both the GT road as well as the motorway.

Amjad sb. Is sanjani interchange the one being built at d-18 awt?

Thanks

Amjad sb, where exactly is sangjani interchange?

@Ali Islamabad. The motorway interchange being built inside AWT society in D-18 is actually called Sangjani Interchange.