Margalla Avenue Status?

Please tell me the current status of Margalla Avenue. When it will be completed?

1-2 years needed, at present around 50% completed

Agreed with Junaid sb. Nothing doing. Although there may be a small news next month which could help property dealers to dump their stuck properties at higher rates to unsuspecting victims/ buyers, mainly in B-17.

Dear Zebms,

you can check update of MA story or Afsana.piece of 6km is big challenge for CDA because they spend more then 1534days but not yet reached successful.

Agree with Junaid and Kashif sab.

http://www.zameen.com/forum/discussions/projects
anddevelopments/updatemargallaavenueproject-1517.html

Regards

I dont think it will be complete in PMLN government.

Kashif Sb can you shed some light on this good news coming next month?

Junaid sb I was referring to CDA’s existing plans of clearing the outstanding bill of the margalla avenue contractor from next quarter’s budget release. If it happens then the contractor will properly restart work on the project, which will be visible to everyone.

Ah right… I think C sectors are to be launched in Feb as well along with development activities in other I sectors. Let’s see what happens…

Mr kashif that is what mr majid exactly said in last agm that work will resume in January

A.M. A lot depends on what the government is anticipating on the political front. If they think there is a chance of an election on the horizon, you can expect lots of contracts to get signed in a hurry and money to start flowing even if it means borrowing heavily from state bank.

Focus may also shift from long term projects such as Islamabad highway expansion to quick completion projects which might include margalla avenue. Lets see what comes out of the voting bags.

In B-17 AGM they announced that the Margalla Avenue will be completed next six month because CDA has specially reserved funds for this purpose. After reading your post i am really disappointed that this project will not complete within a 1 or 2 year.

Dear Zeb_ms,

Multi AGM are losing credibility.how they can rebuild it?everybody is disappointed.let's hope for the best.

Regards

Found this news but I dont know how authentic it is:

http://www.onlinenews.com.pk/details.php?newsid=280518&catname=Pakistan

Today some positive news (Daily Express News)come for C-15/16. CDA has acquired above 8000 Kanal land over there so we should hopeful for MA early completion and development on other projects.

Nasir sab could you please tell me the the status of C-15/16. When will open for public and what will the expected cost of the 7 or 10 marla plot.can the salary person whose income is 50,000 approximately buy it easily or not.

I read at these forums that they are planing for march2015 for it launch. These are very huge sectors so may expect small size plots with installments. Please note i am just a contributor of this forum not expert of property at all.

Please read zameen.com today blog regarding development of CDA sectors

http://www.zameen.com/blog/?utcda-gets-active-plans-to-restart-development-work-in-various-sectors.html

Dear Nasir,

it's really good news for zone2.what will effect on B-17?

Regards