Multi Park

Multi is launching there new project so far known as multi park within next 2 months opposite to comsats universty park road ( zone 4). According to sources it is less then 1 km from park road which seems to be good as compared to bahria enclave location as bahria is almost 6 km from park road.30 x 60 plot price will be app 36 lac but not confirmed yet can be less or more

If it is opposite comsats then it will have easy access from chak shahzad side as well as from khanna pul side.

Will it affect bahria enclave prices and how much? I think this will depend on the time frame that multi takes to develop this scheme.

This is nice finally some one in the heart of islamabad is competing with the _____ cda. It will hopefully push the government to pay attention to cda like railways, pia and everything else.

I just checked on mpchs website and did not find this news. Ibrahim is there a link i can read further about this? Gracias.

Ibrahim bhai Can you advise about the price of one kanal plot and expected time frame for completion and when will the booking start. I think this area will be nice for self living. Would you agree.

It will have some effect on bahria enclave, but since the bahria enclave is developed with commercial activity in full swing, so it will take some time for multi park to compare with bahria enclave.

Grreat, would be a good addition to the market. Looking forward to the launch and further details.

Thanks for the info. Syed. Much appreciated.

I have heard about this one as well from a friend who visited mpchs office himself. The location seems excellent. I wish we could get some idea about the pricing.

Dear brother arshad Cant confirm u one kanal price right but if it is really less then one km from park road and opp to comsats it will be ideal living place location wise plus development wise. Yes borther mbs it will be a good and powerful addition in market.

It would also depend on permission from cda.

I cannot wait for this to start! At least something extraordinary to comepete with zcorr-opt cda and much over priced enclave in the heart of islamabad.

This would be a very nice addition to the real estate market of islamabad.

It’s not on their website yet as the project hasn’t been formally launched. A friend visited mpchs’ office and was told about this project by the staff there. I have also heard about it from some other people as well as seen it in discussion forums. Apparently they will launch it right after eid. God knows the best!

As per past, mpchs don’t put new projects on their website before launching, one fine morning they will launch, and when you will be going into the market, the booking will have been stoped and you will get plot on own… Thanks

Got an email reply from multi, wanted to share it here! Dear sir thanks for message society has a plan to launch a new project at park road but you may wait about 4 to 6 weeks. For more info plz visit our website www.Mpchs.Com

Muhammad shahid omer Pro(mpchs)

Good update sinful, please keep us informed too of the launch.

Cheers

Does anyone know the exact location of this project?

Cant seem to find map, location or prices anyway.

Managed to find location map for faisal town by same mpchs people.

Can you share that abdul ali bhai jan.

Thanks

@ ihsan saab, i have a picture of map and location on my phone but cant seem to attach it to this post, im not sure how i can attach this?

I think we need to request intervention of the forum administrator… Thanks