Real Estate

Expert Authority
1052 posts
3 best
Junaid

Expert Authority
1018 posts
1 best
Become an expert on the forum, check Forum Ranks.
Residential Schemes discussions and advice. Participate in ongoing dicussions and get invaluable Residential Schemes advice from people who are experts in their industries or start a new Residential Schemes discussion.
Syed Ibrhaim
( 1436 posts )

[66 Replies]
Today visited Mumtaz City and it was a pleasant visit, development work was very good, 3 blocks there Chanab Block, Ravi Block and Indus Block. Chanab Block development work is almost complete. MMC was doing black top on streets, park developed there, LED street lights are installed there not only installed was functional after Maghrib Azan. They made separate paths for drainage. Very impressive development work so far.

People who have plots in Chanab blocks should wait for a little time as possession is almost ready and MC will handover possession in end of December InshaAllah.

2004 days ago In Residential Schemes
    Post Answer
    PAKISTANI-1
    (3019 posts)
    Ibrahim bhai,

Since you are visiting various schemes these days and sharing your opinions with everyone here, why don't you also visit FOECHS and provide your views on its development standards, current high prices, future prospects, ring road, potential and suitability for living etc.
      2004 days ago 

SyedAmjad
      (642 posts)
      Syed Ibrahim sb, I am seriously considering investment in Mumtaz City. Can you provide any update on current prices and also do you have any plots available for sale (10 marla preferrably) in any of the three blocks you have mentioned? Or do you know any other good dealer I can contact for this. Thanks.
        2004 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
        (1436 posts)
        Dear pk1
        sir inshallah will visit foechs and some other societies too
        dear syed sb
        go for chanab block as it is almost developed and posession will be hand over in dec inshallah
        5 marla plot price is 13-14 lac
        8 marla plot price is around 18 lac
        one kanal plot price is 40-45 lac
        sir inshallah mumtaz city will be a good investment inshallah.
          2004 days ago 

SyedAmjad
          (642 posts)
          Thankyou Ibrahim sb for that useful advice. I will try to get in touch with you over the phone, hopefully on Monday InshAllah. I have almost made up my mind on this.
            2004 days ago 

Nasir
            (2512 posts)
            Mumtaz City is no doubt a very nice society, MCC has very good experience in development.
            They will give possession in Dec 2013 of Chenab Block, the management is very good and they will deliver InshAllah.
            Prices increased before 6 months but again they are stable now, but i think they will increase after possession.
            But Gas, Water and Electricity is going to be a hurdle again.
              2004 days ago 

Aabadi
              (30 posts)
              Thanks Ibrahim sb, also commment about PECHS, commerce society.
                2004 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                (1436 posts)
                Under ground water is available there and electricity will be also avalible soon however gas will take time definitely it will take time same situation with top
                  2004 days ago 

Malik Majeed
                  (476 posts)
                  Good quality development of Mumtaz City will put pressure on Top City I hope. Top City are developing fast but quality is poor, though prices are far lower as compared to Mumtaz City.
                    2004 days ago 

Syed Ibrhaim
                    (1436 posts)
                    Commerce society is a good option just for those people who can keep investment there for minimum 4 to 5 years as prices are v low there soon it will connect with awt which will may be improve prices there. 5 marla file price is around 2 lac 10 marla 3 lac and kanal price is around 4 lac in which cost of land is paid.
                      2004 days ago 

Sheikh Abdul..
                      (1750 posts)
                      I requested some forum members to shed some light on Mumtaz City and check development standards out. However, it turned out no one commented so I decided to visit the site myself just after eid. From my discovery, development standards were pretty decent, and are of what you expect of them, unlike other societies that promise you the world but don't deliver!

MCC are very highly reputable so its no surprise to me as to what they have managed to achieve with MC. But MC is quality but at the end of the day you have to pay the price, which isn't cheap! If you want quality, you have to pay the high price! Hence why its ideal for personal living, most of the juice has been squeezed out of MC, but when airport becomes functional in July 2015 and when MC becomes built up and populated in 3-4 years, you shall see good return on investment Insha Allah.

@ Syed, does the Ministry of Commerce prices above you have mentioned include full development fees? What is development status there, is it a safe investment as I heard they had some politics going on in terms of their development that does not make a safe investment similar to Park Enclave? Is this true?
                        2004 days ago 

Post Answer (66 Replies)
                        1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > >>

Username:
                        Password:
                        Email Basket (0)
                        SEND EMAIL   REMOVE ALL