Plot inquiry: tehsil fateh jhang zila attock, near new isl. Int. Airport

Asalamu alaikum,

My mother bought a plot in 2005 through balloting which was to be near new islamabad inteernational airport but because we are in karachi so we couldnt go to r.Pindi to see the plot. We bought the plot through their office in karachi. Plot details below

10 marla plot no.110/111-a corner at tehsil fateh jhang zila attock near new int.Islamabad airport at fateh jang road thru reg.No.663
Provisional allotment order no.1487 dt.20th july 2004

Malik asad housing project, sarwar plaza , sadqabad.
(new city model town rawalpindi,directorate of land management)
The person's name is hafiz muhammad ramzan who sold the plot to us in karachi. His address which he gave us is house no.2129 ,lane no.22,fauji colony,peer vadai, rawalpindi. 03005073635, 03212676819

I found this in google
Http://wikimapia.Org/24200467/asad-town

Can somebody please shed some light on this project and what is the future and how to get it properly in our name.

Right now my mother has transfer afidavit, payment receipt., provisional allotment letter, registration receipt from patwari.

First i need to know if this project is still under development or what is the status of the project.

Email me: imran.Hoshimi@gmail.Com

I am in exactly the same situation as you, my parents did go to see the plot at that time but now we do not know the status, can you update me if you got an answer

AOA

same problem we have we bought plots in 2000 from the same person hafiz ramdan.I think we must take some legal step we also dont know either plots is exist or not my number is 03459496404 so we can discuss this matter

Any updates of this project as New Islamabad airport is going to be inaugurated soon InshaAllah on 14 Aug 2017.

I could help all of u because i have also properties in fateh jang and asad town also… If u all need some info about that or need some help then u should contact me… Thankyou