PM To Visit Kashmir Highway Project Today

Hopefully, it should help to finally lay to rest any doubts, if any, and some positive development takes place on this long delayed project.

http://e.jang.com.pk/10-09-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=69.gif

Pls share the outcome of this visit

Hello, Thanks for sharing the news. Lets see what its outcome would be.

So many rumours are prevailing already. I hope something good will come out of it.

Stay blessed people.

Regards, z@in N@deem

Any Update ? I haven't seen anybody visiting Kashmir Highway yesterday. PM Nawaz had also planned to visit the Zone 2 Airport, but no news on that too,

Well, I have tried searching in newspapers but found nothing about this. On the contrary, at around 6:30 PM yesterday while I was traveling on KH I encountered a road block by traffic police. After staying in the block for about 2-3 minutes I saw a very VIP motorcade coming from G-9 side on KH towards aabpara side. That was surely PMs convoy.

While going to office earlier in the day, I noticed that some huge dig outs were being filled in haste and a huge dump (on middle road partition) was already cleared.

Now based on these readings one can judge the PM did visit KH but could not find anything in news.

I was looking forward to any news regarding his visit but seems like to me that visit was cancelled nothing on the news or online any where…

He may have visited the site, but don’t want to make his comments public. Not sure what he has under his sleeve.

Very True, it was no where in the news, electronic/print media…if it came in news or tv, situation would have been different, something is being cooked,

Well, to be honest I am as unaware of any development as anyone else on this news, which was reported in Jang. Maybe he did visit the site quietly or maybe it has been postponed and could get clubbed with his planned visit to the new airport. There is nothing reported in the news, not even any news regarding cancellation of his announced visit, so it seems a little mysterious right now.

Yes, it seems mysterious but now he is supposed to visit Kashrmir Highway plus Fateh Jang Airport Islamabad Zone 2 after Eid.

Lets hope for the best…i hope he visits there so we can all get a clear picture

In Today’s Jang front page, in a news, it is being said that PM Nawaz was supposed to visit the site of Kashmir Highway before Eid but the plan was cancelled due to unknown reasons, but he is supposed to visit the Kashmir Highway project plus the Fateh Jang Airport any day after Eid, so let’s see when it happens.

He is gone to states to beg for more money

Dear All, according to news reports Mr Nawaz sharif visited Kashmir highway yesterday and directed its early completion. Ironically there was no mention of new Islamabad airport!

Dear friends…dont be disappointed…be happy as some very authentic source has informed me that PM visit to the new airport is expected in near future…and he will announce its inauguration date as well…which will definitely give a big boost to the property of that area. Regards & best wishes.

PM Nawaz visited the Kashmir Highway project yesterday, here is the link, now i look foreward to his visit to the new Islamabad International Airport.

Http://e.jang.com.pk/10-27-2013/pindi/pic.asp?picname=511.gif

Now i want him to visit New Airport so Mumtaz City and Top City get a positive responce and Rawat Airport rumor should die.

Well visiting airport will make no difference! the only thing that will make difference to these 2 societies if he gives the ‘go ahead’ of construction of KH ext. When construction starts then we shall see positive results…that will be the starting point, then by adding a complete finishing date to airport will also add fuels to the flame and hopefully Insha Allah up and onwards from there…