Proposal Of Twin Capital

Another Twin of Islamabad in the pipeline

What a proposal new development behind Margalla Hills already this area is very beautiful proposal sounds good but if govt serious not for collecting money only.

http://e.jang.com.pk/09-12-2013/pindi/pic.Asp?picname=618.gif

This is the best thing I have heard this year. Both CDA and LDA seem have to woken up from their slumber to and really get their act together. This new capital city is a brilliant idea and the government should replicate the same for other major cities like Lahore and Karachi, as Pk1 had earlier suggested (A new Karachi needs to be built).

I think that the said place or the twin city shall be intentionally built for the elite as Islamabad is deemed by many as not being luxurious enough… What are your views??

Interesting take, Ahsen. I believe the current federal capital already does repel everything mediocre and ordinary and the same could be expected from its twin sister city. Talk about offering supreme luxury to the already saukhi lot. :slight_smile:

I will offer my comments once there is some thing real on the ground and not only in files.

Regards

Ihsan bhai every idea is once in file and than converted in to reality. A good move by government if this is the case.

Seems like a GWADAR and Park Enclave like SCAM from Govt. Just to ROB money from people and then go to sleep

Good idea, something they should have done along time ago but I think its another way of the new gov to fill its pockets. I will believe it when I see it!

I agree with intern on this one.

A bad idea while still you are unable to develop the old city a lot more development required for the current city. To develop the Islamabad expressway and ring road for RWP and ISB is a good step.

To be this is not a good idea at all:

(1) Our recent past tells us about many fraud schemes started like this one but never completed. Purpose is just collect money.

(2) We are going to ruin the environment if we go for it, a very serious crime

(3) No more natural beauty for which the Capital is know for. No more "Islamabad the Beautiful"

(4) New cities ore need of today but never build those adjacent to each other. There should be distance of at least 50 KM from each other

(5) New Islamabad (if they are really serious), should be built 50 KM away from the current city boundaries e.g. On motorway somewhere between Chakwal and Talagang or somewhere after Fateh Jang

(6) Then existing city boundaries should be locked, no more housing schemes after the boundary

Got meaasge after I submitted the post "Note: Your entry is pending approval. It will be reviewed by our editorial team shortly" Hope editorial team reviewal doesn't take days and weeks as was the case with three of my previous posts :)

Malik Sb,

I think the things have improved much now.

Regards

Malik Sb,

You are right, we should not ruin this city of Islamabad any further.

Regards

Not a bad idea …but i wonder for copying Shiekh zayed Road and all infrastructure need hell money and consistence approach and planing but here in our country Govt fall down like anything so its like a new Lolly pop :stuck_out_tongue: to sell agricultural lands on commercial rates …after all big beneficiaries are major politicians of this area … Khokhar and Choudhary’s…