PROSPECTS of ZONE-II islamabad

Prospects of Zone II Islamanad:

Primary reasons for bright future and very likely success of Zone II Islamabad:-

(i) Contiguous to Zone I (When C Sectors are constructed the only separation between Zone I and Zone II will be just one highway - GT Road);

(ii) Contains CDA recognised sectors as per CDA website;

(iii) Prices are linked to neighbouring Zone I sectors so if G-13/14 rise in price so does G-15/F-15 proportionately;

(iv) Margalla Highway will link Zone II not onyl to Zone I but also to Murree Road near Bara-Kahu;

(v) Close to (a) New Airport (straight down Kashmir Highway) plus (b) Motorway plus (c) right on Gateway to KPK.

(vi) Located on the intersection of Pindi, Islamabad and Taxila.

(viii) Nearest to planned project Pak-China Economic Corridor.

Therefore, in the medium and long term, no area can match the potential of Zone II Islamabad.

We have all seen how it booms when it booms. The period of 2012-2013 is a prime example of how prices can jump in this Zone.

I totally agree with you views as discussed above. The great potential is there but it is now the challenge for the current government to take concrete steps on all those listed projects in timely manner. This will surely benefit the society at large. Regards,

Very, very educational post for someone like me who has no information on Islamabad. Thank you for sharing this, mate. :slight_smile:

@ pk1 that is absolutely true hence i want to build a house in a developed sector in zone 2 (refer to my post - best place to invest in zone 2 that is fully developed)

@abdul ali … You should explore e-17, d-18 engineering, gulshan-e-sehat and of course b-17 e-block. You can also check out g-16 (interior ministry society) but that is quite expensive now. If you go towards pindi, you can explore foechs (not in zone 2 but adjacent to 1-16 zone 1). In foechs development is almost complete (with same facilities as 1-16, same grid station, sui gas approved) but bigger plots and much less in price compared to 1-16 (distance from g-14 islamabad is much less compared to zone 2).

Thank you pk1, is b-17 e block fully developed? And whats the current rate?

E block is not yet fully developed. Price should be 25 to 30 lakhs for one kanal. If you want fully developed in b-17 then you should go for a, b or c sectors which are more expensive.

Many thanks nafees bhai…

Thank you pk1, which society in zone 2 is fully developed?

I was interested in pechs but it seems way to overpriced for developed plots. K block is an option but its not yet developed! What would you recommend at this stage, a society that is fully developed if their is one?

Why don’t you start exploring e-16/17 (cabinet) and then move on to the other societies that we have discussed.

Your portrayed image is awsum, very helpful post as usual PK1

Peace

Dear abdul ali:

Have you visited b-17, it would be better to see through your own eyes, then you can decide.

Regards,

Good information by pk1

This area is attractive in another sense (might be i am wrong) -- there is uet-taxila (a well known engg university) at 15 min drive from there.

@pk1

When e sector will be developed? Do one need to pay development charges afterwards and how much they would be approximately?

Thanks a lot for your good advices .. ;)

Dr ali

@ pk1 thank you for the suggestions, i did visit e-16 roshan pakistan and cdechs about 2-3 years when the property market went down the hill and prices were low. I didn't invest their due to it being way too far out. I decided to buy in dha valley. I bought their due to the dha name and mainly because i bought the plots for peanuts, the instalments were really costly though still waiting to final one yet, hence that's why everyone seems to have it in for dha valley. I'm happy for the price that i paid there as i have noticed that people do seem to slag off dha valley on zameen maybe because they paid over the odds and sold at a loss.

I will look into cdechs a little more and it was a long time since i went.

@ ihsan, i have never managed to go to b-17 multi gardens, mainly due to distance. I was always put off by this until they announced new margalla avenue construction. Even still i have heard its unique, similar to bahria town but the distance is quite a lot, hence i don't think i will be investing their. I will be considering the new f-18 faisal town in the near future, since its the same people involved as b-17 but a lot closer and better road links.

Dr ali, in e-block of b-17 development process is ongoing, and should finish in 1-2 years hopefully. If you want to buy where development is complete, you can go for c-block of b-17. Also, you can consider cabinet division society e-16/17 which is developed.

What is the situation of water supply in zone 2?

Water pipelines are laid and tanks are built in these societies but cda has not started water supply and people are doing their own boring and tube wells are generlly successful. You have to install a motor to pull the water up. The underground water quality is good.

But this is also the situation in the newer developments of zone 1.

@ abdul ali:

If you call tranol fateh jhang road as a better road link then i am sorry, if margalla avenue is constructed, then i think b-17 will have an edge over f-18. And f-18 is still to be built, while in b-17 you have things on ground .The choice is urs.

Regards,

@ Ihsan, thank you for replying. As you mentioned IF and WHEN margalla ave gets constructed then b-17 would be a lot better, but that itself is reliant on prices as prices would take a huge leap once fully constructed. I would prefer f-18 as islamabad peshawar motorway road links, this would also make it a state of the art society right next to the airport, which would increase the prices. Faisal town does seems to be a little too pricey, which does seem to be dissuading also.