Rallying The Troops

I own a couple of plots in Sector E-12, and I was wondering if their are other members who own the plots in E-12 as well.

I am planning to approach CJ with a request to take suo-moto of the incompetence of CDA, and followup on the past orders, whereby CDA was instructed to acquire land at the earliest.

Does somebody want to join in? I can go solo-mio, but it is worth having company of some respected members.

Based on the unofficial feedback from director estate in CDA, they are planning to give possession soon, but can't give the exact time frame yet.

I am inclined to believe him, but was wondering if somebody has other experiences with them directly.

Regards, Aa

You better approach the CJ before he retires. He is retiring in about a weeks time. I don’t think that the next CJ will be as proactive.

Yes best do it ASAP you know

Thanks Guys... I have contacted someone in Law Ministry to take up the matter. Incase i have any updates, I'll keep you posted.

Meanwhile, I have also written to Member Planning and Chairman CDA to provide tentative dates of the posession. Again, if i hear anything, I'll keep you posted.