Sector F-14

As we all have heard that the government has already approved the F-14 sector for the government employees, what do you think will be the timeline of this project and what will be the initial value of a possessed plot of 1 kanal in the sector.?? Is it going to be a good investment?

I think the practical timeline (as per past CDA performance) maybe some gud old 30 years.

Yes for 30 years its an awesome investment.

App kay bacho kay bacho kay bacho kay bacho kay bacho kay liye bohat achi investment hai…=P

Are you guys making just a wild guess or you really heard anything like that. Coz i only heard good things from reliable sources that its gonna be the next big thing . May be 5 years and it will be at par with F 11 etc.

Sir my father is a serving civil servant so you can judge the source..I am not making any wild guess.Anyone comparing it with F-11 is under hallucination...

For confirmation just visit the site once and observe how many illegal sheds are being made with every passing day and you will come to know the situation..It is another g-12 in the making.Expect nothing from impotent housing foundation.

Heard of D-13 as well any truth???

The F-14/F-15 will be launch by Federal Employees housing foundation and it has better track record than CDA. Although delays and some issues in development of G-14 still exists but they have developed G-13,G-14, I-8 and many residential projects in ISB/Lhr etc. The good thing is the first phase launched near Barakaho has now materialized as development contract sign by FGEHF and developer (Green Tree). The files are at minimum 10 lac profit.

The Phase-II (F-14) may got priority now and membership registration dead line is over now (perhaps 15 feb-2016 was last date to apply). So from march-2016, we can expect, allotment may start. The area may acquired through land acquisition act, so least hurdles. Rest, the govt projects rarely follow time lines, but the worth and opportunity of investment is bright.

@ nasir bhai..First of all i have very deep insight about housing foundation..Yeh ap ki bohat bari misconception hai kay i-8 wagheera mai plots housing ne develop kiey.They got developed plots..

Or g-13/14 ko bhi koi developed sector keh sakta hai sir =P...

These housing foundation employees are themselves involved in making illegal sheds in g-14.

Or baat rahi bharakahu ki to sir jinko allot hui hai aa kay puchain unka kya haal hai..2009 se apply kia hua hai or abhi takk provisional allotment letter issue nahi huey..Aar 7 saal main letter nahi bana tou pata nahi scheme kabb banay gi..Or baat rahi profit ki,tou app files bikwanay walay banain main aap ko files provide karta hon..Commission apka pakka.

Conflicting pictures…

I think F-14 will be good for making some short term profits by investors....

Yes, I agree the development will take so many years... May be decades... So, i don't expect miracles....

Regards

Is g13 not a developed sector?

Khan bhai..Yes sir you are right..Speculators can make profit but genuine buyers should stay away from such speculations and engineered manipulations.

M taha..Jsut go to g-13 once and you will come to know the reality..

Saadi bhai, issi garma garmi may loag paisay kama jaatay hein... Aur hum jaisay loag, pros and cons discuss ker rhay hota hein.... I mean, we discuss development hogi k nahe, hogi to kitnay saalon may hogi, standard acha hoga k nhe.... Gas milegi k nhe, bijli under ground hogi k ooper.... Itnay may loag kama k nikal jaatay hein...

Regards

Saadi sb,

aap ke concerns theak hon gay but i dont agree with you picture about G-13/14 and barakaho scheme.

i dont need any commission, if you can get some files, it is golden investment opportunity now. You know very well, why letters were not issued but now the matter is resolved with help of NAB and Map is submitted for approval in CDA.

@saadi.

Where should one invest in islamabad nowadays?

P. S. I have been to g13 and i accept that its crappy.

Sir yeh pesay kamanay kay liye inside info honi bari zaruri hai...warna lut kay hi ghar aaen ge..

@ m taha...Sir societies around isb highway has potential due to expansion..Top of the list is dha 2.

@ saadi

Dha 2 is better than bahria enclave???

Obviously taha sb…DHa 2 is atleast a decade ahead of enclave in terms of access, business activity and population…Dha has 5000 approx houses constructed at present.

Inside information is always required by making quick bucks...

The location is very relative term varying from person to person.

Regards

@ Taha

Dont trust housing foundation, i sold my plot in g14/1 after waiting for 8 long years for development still no signs of dev.

Better to go with on ground plots for peace of mind.