The case of supreme court bar association!

Supreme court has refused to give agricultural land (morian and tamma villages) to the supreme court bar association (scba) to be converted into residential scheme. The matter is pending till next hearing but i am hoping that sc not give in to the bar associations’ demand. The lawyers need to be kept in check every once in a while. What do you guys think?

Yes, you are right, how property of mine or any one else can be given to someone without my consent. If villagers are not agree to sell their property, the court should think over it and decision should be pronounced in favor of landlords. How, lawyers and retired judges can purchase the property on cheap rates, using force? i condemn this act of lawyers, administration and all allies etc. There is no rule of law in this country?

Thank you for your input, Pervez. I was thinking the same thing that use of force by the community that’s supposed to fight for people is so discouraging. Also, the practice of converting farmland into residential schemes in these times of global warming can prove to have disastrous consequences. We have enough residential scheme (or scams) already. If the government indulges in this practise how long until private entities also buy large farmlands to increase concrete cover. How about building vertical residencies for govt employees instead of residential schemes?