Top city latest situation

Aoa,

I have to ask about top city 1 latest situation, as i have heard from very powerful investor who has lot of plots in top city himself that there is some case in nab backed by supreme court on top city. The case is on verge of completion and it could have some negative impacts on top city.

I know he is very important investor in top city but i don't have any further details on this topic. Also i don't even know that what type of case is it and what outcome and effects on prices it will have?

I want to purchase a plot in top city but this kind of news always put a small buyer in confusion. Its hard for salaried person to invest somewhere which have uncertainties.
Can anyone guide about if there is any case like this? And if so then what will be after effects? Is it safe to purchase a land keeping in mind the above situation?

Ps: i personally visited there and i love the society and its development. So no doubt about legality of the socity.

Thanks and have a nice day :)

You must have witnessed the construction activity going on there.

Demand of plots is on the rise as everyday 2-3 new houses are started...and it seems that there in the next 6 months atleast 30% plots will be converted to houses.

In addition, there are news about start of Metro soon...this will also contribute to the increase in prices.

As far as NAB case is concerned, agar aisa kch hota to newspapers mai aata na..but now there is so much construction and beautification work done in the society that no doubt is left about the success of Top-City

Rule of thumb: only go for possession and developed plots, don’t go for files even those are dirt cheap. This applies to all societies.