Update of Faisal Residencia (E-17) ISB

Balloting of Faisal Residencia (E-17) carried out today in Zedem office. Map is launched officially and plot no have been allotted.

Zabardast.FR has veryb big Investment potential. Ch Abdul Majid ney tu kamal hi kar diya. Apni baat ko Honor kar diya. How confidently he 8/9 months early he announced balloting date.

Hahaha…

Sir @AKhhan

Not understand your comment please.

Be happy…

Mr ali you have Mep ???

So, the balloting held on friday… Map revealed… Map looks good… The distribution of plots is good…

It contains about 3200 total plots…

Start of development work promised before end of first quarter of 2017…

Things are going in the right direction…

Approval of map from the CDA could be a game changer…

Regards

Khan Bhai what is the current own?

Market has yet to establish its direction…

Now CDA approved ??

Dear all i hv invested in Top City too but as the rates of Top City r very high & FR is taking its start. So i must suggest to invest in FR

Nhe sir.

Ch. Majid proved that he is a man of commitment. For CDA Sector how confidently he gave date of Dec. 16 very early. Obv. Project map is declared OK by CDA Planning wing.

I was there on balloting venue. There was lot of people and everybody was confident and happy. Ch. Majeed sahib said that if everybody give him approval then the development work will be started on February 28, 2017 instead of January 31, 2017. So people allowed this. So now the development will start on Feb 28, 2017. He promised that the plots will be available in April 2019 Insha Allah. So lets see. I am not a property dealer but I bought first time a file in FT with profit 4 lacs later on I paid all installments and at the end this plot casted me PKR 2.2 million and now I have offer of 3.5 million. So its good experience for me and based on this I bought two open files of FR and in balloting both plots are very near to main gate so I am happy with this Zedem.

FR has a good potential. But now the time of short investment of 4 to 6 months is gone. Anyone wanted to buy a file of FR should keep in mind the time span of 18 to 24 months.

Thanks for sharing your experience Shabir sb.

Haseeb bro, the files business so non-predictive, that it could surprise any body, any time...

Regards

I have few questions. Please help. 1) Layout plan approval and map approval are two different things or same? — 2) what other approval required for such socaities and 3) for a person to get a file/plot for residence purpose what approvals are necessary and a ordinary person should confirm?

LOP is approved first, then, afterwards, NOC is issued by CDA.

Approvals for Gas, Electricity, Road access, environment, maximum height permission etc are important.

Regards

Mr. Khan

Thanks for reply

Dear All:

I want to buy a open file with plot number or without Plot number in FR. Please contact me at my cell # 03465881448. Thanks and regards