Why is Ch Nisar hounding Malik Riaz? (Secret Investigations by Agencies)

Ch Nisar has launched a vicious campaign against Malik Riaz. Why? Big question.

Also, I have heard insider-reports that some highly sensitive agencies are investigating Malik Riaz for Land Fraud and Tax Evasion!!! This investigation is highly confidential for now.

In Pakistan, we will not allow anyone to raise a successful business group or to become international business tycoon like Bill Gates, Ambaani, Mittal, Warren Beatty etc. We do not like to see someone from amongst us to succeed more than us - especially if he comes from a middle class background.

I am not saying that Malik Riaz is 100% clean. But is any successful politician or businessman 100% clean? Did Mittal or Ambani or Gates or Beatty never attach any wheels on any file???

But didn't they all help their people by providing excellent products and services and creating jobs.

Malik Riaz has also set excellent standards in Town Planning and Community Services. The load-shedding free and peaceful modern residential communities that Malik Riaz offers has encouraged many overseas Pakistanis to bring foreign exchange into Pakistan and shift back home. Bahria town is creating a modern developed Pakistan which gives our country a First-World look and offers top notch facilities at least in some areas of the country. We should encourage Malik Riaz to clean up his act and to do this all over Pakistan.

In fact, he should be asked to develop modern university cum residential communities in the mountains where we can bring excellent professors and scientists from all over the world. They will come back and serve their country if we can offer them a mini Europe right here in Pakistan.

But our people like Ch Nisar and our Bhatta-Khor agencies cannot digest all this. Very bad.

PS. I own no plot in Bahria Town and i am a voter of PML-N.

BT captured villagers land and than offers minimum to them… That take it or we already have your land… And this area comes under CH Nasir constituency so people normally go to ch nisar for help… Which in turn ask police to get land back from bahria badmashs…

Because Maliki Riaz bit on more than he could chew. A pure businessman doesn’t associate himself with politicians like MR did, remember his presence in presidency and PPP. He must now face the consequences of his actions.

Paki-1, you are right about the level of development and standards delivered in Pakistan by BT but there are so many issues about their working style... I mean there are thousands of people which are affectee's of BT for late delivery... False market manipulations...

The working style of BT is no more acceptable to people and BT has lost the trust of people/ especially investors.

The development standard offered by BT is immaculate, there is no disagreement on that aspect.... So, MR needs to pay a bit attention to the hard earned money of middle class and lower middle class people as well...

Regards

Mr Khan, I think it is possible to work with Bahria Town and force them to clean up their act. Instead of destroying the whole reputation of the Group and its projects.

@ Paki-1:

But don't you think, mainly BT has damaged its reputation to the extent possible? The reasons of BTK and BE-II fiascoes...

Regards

Khan sahab as you know auto giant like GMC was about to go under due to their own inefficiencies a couple of years ago, but the Government of the US bailed them out monetarily. Also, many governments do this for any company in which there is a huge stake of the people. Not a good idea to sink the ship and drown the people on it.

There are huge stakes of innocent people in Bahria Town and this company can serve many useful purposes in Pakistan in the future as well. I'm not asking the Government of Pakistan to give them money but at least don't drown them. Ask them to clean up their act. Make them pay any penalties that are due etc.

But don't make a huge scandal. Let at least one good company stand. May be they are the future Emaar of Pakistan. Ask them to float some of their stake on the Stock Exchange, let everyone benefit from their success. Build on their success rather than sink the boat.

I'm not a fan of Malik Riaz. I have not even a 5 marla Plot in any Bahria scheme and I am not an opponent of PML-N.

This is a personal vendetta between Ch Nisar and Malik Riaz. Both of them have land in the same area. Ch Nisar has land holdings in conflict zone.

Paki-1 Sb,

I am not in favour or support of sinking the boat of BT by any means.... A lot of stakes are involved for poor people of Pakistan... BT has setup really good standard of life living in Pakistan.

However, they should be made responsible for their ill-doing as per rules of the land.

Regards

Sorry to say majority of our leaders are short stature people with no vision,Mr Beans is one of them.

Rizwan sb, you will find people both in favour and opposing our GREAT leaders… So don’t worry…

Another feather in the cap of our great PML N government.

Lets keep voting these ganngs ters into power.

Instead of building institutions they want their hissa of the spoils...

Paki-1 absolutely right. If one can ask from MR to deliver DHA valley why should one not ask from DHA,Islamabad for not delivering of DHA Phase-2 Extention,DHAI Phase-3 and Phase-4.There is no law is in this country from the very first day. Everyone is leg puller. We are also the same. CDA property dealers blaming Bahria, Bahria Dealers blaming CDA and vice versa. May ALLAH FIRST MAKE US GOOD IN OUR DEEDS.

You can't compare Paki economy with that of US nor can you compare the governments. US government has at least a mandate or vision and the only vision of paki government is metro bus.

This government will further loans at high interest to bail out BT and BT is a private institution so why would anyone want to bail it out first. And even if done how will this all be paid off, by shifting the burden on the taxpayers!

By the way you need to study on Bill Gates. A businessman promoting the agendas of vaccinations, GMOs and making huge sums out of all these scams. Even the US public curse him. He is an evil guy.

Malik riaz ke successful ya na successful bane se ya BT ke urooj or zawal se an average pakistani has no concern. Only those have concern who are MR himself or those few who invested in his projects.

With due apology, to the post above me but this is the mentality that Paki-1 was talking about.

Baloch sb, we need that the things should move slowly but gradually in positive direction... Rather than becoming disappointed....

Regards

We want a modern developed Pakistan and in his Bahria Town schemes Malik Riaz is showing the nation what is possible. We can make Pakistan more beautiful than Europe. BT and DHA have established the benchmark… Now others must follow and come close to it or try to exceed it. This is the benefit of Bahria Town. A nation that lives in urban slums will not be able to get out of the slum mentality. There will be a few examples of high achievers but will not have a culture of modern Muslim thinkers and professionals.

As far as the development standards are concerned, BT is the leader… No doubt in this…

Everyone is busy in filling their pockets, we forgot ethics and running blindly after money from whatever source

Time to build values in our society otherwise people will suck blood from the veins of poor and middle class and will ultimately lead to a disastrous society.

Pakistan was there before BT and can prosper without BT. More than beauty one needs secure life to live and BT cannot solve those problems. And what is the point of that beauty where ppl still consider Europe to live in than Pakistan. Pakistan needs a change in the system, not by making MR a magnate or by bailing out BT.

Now from an investment perspective yes BT is the only solution to a sound future and prosperous Pakistan.