Asf housing scheme or secret mission ?

Assalaam u alaikum fellows,
I guess i am not the only one who think that asf housing scheme loss their credibility !!
From day one they were making mistakes, i thought it is thier first time so probably it might be mismanagement and they will learn from thier mistakes but i was wrong !!.
First of all why these people keep all things secret, the people who paid money it is their to know about the project, facts and figures but still no proper replies for queries, no proper feedback and most of all such delay in ballotting create thousand of questions in people's mind.Within 2,3 days whole election results comes up but they were not able to do balloting for few lakhs !! It is a big question mark ???????
Their is unofficial news that they increase the prices if that is true than i simply say its a fraud to people of pakistan.

Faisal sb, you are right about their unprofessional approach... Every thing they are keeping as secret.

Kuch nhe btaatay. It is damaging them big time.

Regards

I tend to disagree . They have been keeping people posted on Facebook page very efficiently. They also have dedicated whatsap number for any query.