Bahria Karachi Forms ... Incrediable!!!!!

The on on a form of one lac is 9 lac and on a form which was sold for 15 thousand is around one and half lac.

I simply don't know what the heck has gone with the minds of people? A commodity which is just hanging in air and no body is sure about the location of these projects, it's simply unbelievable why everybody is running so blindly after this.

If you have a registration form even that is not a surety that you will be allotted a plot or whatever against that.

People often ask me whats speculation in real estate and how does it been carried out.

Now this is the perfect example of that for the people to understand a real estate speculation "Satta Bazzi".

Plz plz plz, for god sake it would be a stupid question to ask here that these genuine on prices or just a perfect example of lookting investors. Readers may conclude their own answers here.

Dear Chughtai, no one can understand this.

Regards

Ali chugtai, Bahria is now Too Big to Fail, so as soon as he gave an add in the newspaper about the transfer of membership, i knew that their will be profit own on the slips just sold. And anything Bahria will launch now, will go on profit, people are not concerned about the location or anything, they want security, gated community, with 24/7 electricity, cinemas and restaurents within the society, that all Barhia provides.

Yes it’s totally insane. No where on earth this kind of bubble exist

Now that is the craze and charm spread by Malik Riaz. Every one knows its fake and its artificial and the Bubble may explode at any time to annihilate the investment of the people. It does not falls fit to any farmula of any bussiness book in whole world But there is a say Nothing Succeeds Like Success and its a success for now. Is there any Logic in Mind of any one here going through this thread ??? Any ?

Why my post is Pending here ? Zameen.com seems also under the influence of Malik Riaz here ????

You know in middle of jungle in bahria enclave Islamabad price of 5 marla commercial plot he is asking is 4.5 crore and no plot available. He gave all plots to dealers and they want 50 lakh profit on it. A cruel joke and making everything very expensive for the end user. Malik riaz plays very well with human greed mentality. Now both zardari and nawaz also in his pocket. Does anybody remember his cards that he launched which had profit on it. Now no one remembers people got nothing from those. It is true he delivers. But he delivers 10 and sells 1000 plots by showing those 10 plots. He will sell the plots now and then decrease the prices and buy them again to earn more from same plots

Bahria parchi game has crashed today. Movement being observed in dha city again. A broker was willing to give 10 parchis in 10 lac late nite which was in 20 lacs one day back. Too much of a gamble here. Innocent investors will suffer. Moreover location is being confirmed naya nazimabad which is close to Kati pahari. These are testing waters for malik Diaz not so cushy like pindi or lahore

These greedy speculators that want to make a quick buck need to get looted to teach them a lesson.

Gated Community True, Awsome Development True, Ciniplex True But just tell me a single good believable reason here for an unsure, petty registration form to multiply ten times in ten days ??????? Any Law ? Any Book. Yap there is one ! Let me tell You here ! In my mind and opinion he sold forms in very limited numbers and then Bought all of those from the markete himself agains very heavy OON prices. Yap ofcourse he can do it with so many other Political Fudal Lords and Industrialists of this country. He will or may be he has already sold afterwards those forms in Bulk and a very large quantity afterwards on this artfiicially boomed prices. And thats it . The loop of speculation is complete and poor , Wrtched , innocent individual buyers will lick the earth at the end.. Just look back what Happened in DHA Valley in past though now its flourinshing these days. But believe you me bro the past of DHA Valley was very Bitter Pungent and dustructive for the poor people of Pakistan. May Allah have mercy upon us.

I would term this bizzare phenomenon to be " speculative hegemony"

Not only in Karachi but in whole country, dealers are right hand of people like Malik Riaz. You can see on Zameen.com itself that many dealers advertise falsly. They advertise a plot and mark it sold after few days and same plot will be advertised AGAIN with a NEW price without having changed anything on ground. I believe Attorney general of UK who said that Pakistani community is spreading corruption in UK. This saddens more when a country with 96% of Muslims completely go against Islamic values!!!

The normal formula is that BT sells on hype, many times the number of plots it has actually got. They then use the money on other projects or invest elsewhere earning money on it. They delay development and wait for prices to fall and they buy back all the extra files that they created. They then state that costs of gone up and impose additional charges, further depressing prices and getting more money out of the file owners. The investor that cannot afford to hold his investment for the long term loses money instead of making any money.

Whats the current selling rate for BT Karachi form (15000) ?

Guys any updates. I have heard that file transfer time has been extended?

No, info.

Do any one know about their Peshawar booking, when it will start?

Regards

File Transfer time has been extended till 28th of February 2014, Rate of parchi was 1 lac for 15000 form yesterday but from today they are increasing and now it is 180. It is supposed to touch 3 lac in next week as quoted by some dealers, let's see.

Malik Riaz always sell all the projects to his Paaltoo state agents and then these state agents work like maafia and getting big profits with the Asheebad of this cruel big nose puppet......

Exploitation of ppls through gvt ppls like Mushi....Chaudhries....Zardari....because generals are his servants and every govt is his rakhail....

Sorry for many if I used harsh words but this is true and it will happen till ppls will not drop their greed.....

I fully agree with DSA. He is playing with the greed of people. Whoever earns from Bahria again invests in it. In the end many will be looser. But we do not know the end ofcourse.

DSA thanks for being spot on. It’s bitter but true. This bubble is bound to burst. Just a matter of time