Bahria Town Prices Falling

Bahria Town Phase 8 prices are apparently falling since yesterday. Can someone confirm.

Ali Thanks for sharing it, do you have some source of this info or its your own experience? I checked plot at zameen and people are selling 7 marla plot for like 50 laak.

You must be mistaken because the prices are still on there way up…

Market is just settleing to the groud realities,at the height of stock like buying every tom dick and harry was buying what ever came their way only to earn bucks,rather then being logical,just like M five marla was an instant cash item,and eventually they played on it too much and it ended up reversing after 30lakh ,as that wasnt its worth,was an easy weapon to play with ,with comparitively small investment ,even if you had to transfer if market crashes,but now when it crossed 30 no one was willing to take that risk,so it came down to 27 now,and probably will hang around that amount,as far as developed plot of safari or other blocks are concerned they are giving a reasonable profit,as now genuine investors or buyers are playing in the market,eventually the dollar ruppee disparity wont let the market down,at least in liveable places,as stress of seeing you life savings do down the drain everyday,trend is to invest in property and Bahria is the ultimate plateform for half of the investors

A couple dealers said that. They are directing me to dha valley but that’s an extremely risky file trading. Maybe just a rumour

Well, prices of developed plots are not falling, the prices of non developed blocks/files are depreciating, which had to happen. Prices in Safari Valley blocks are still the same and stable.

Aray ali bhai …i read your discussion on some other thread where you have clearly mentioned the games of dealers… I think that says everything.

I have heard that Malk Riaz has taken over DHA Valley and development has been started. He is buying the files, that’s why the price is going up. Have any one visit the site recently. I have visited the site couple of months back at that time no development was in progress, Any one has any news?

Bahria was already responsible for developing DHA Valley. If you guys have access to Youtube then watch this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiAkak4lBQo

Dha valley is a JV of bahria dha and habib rafique. But the site has land acquisition issues because government want to build dam at the site. How in one day some one can asses prices are falling I can’t understand

I don’t think it is possible to conclude that prices are falling in a relatively short period of time, However I do believe prices are begining to stabilize somewhat in both Bahria Town and Enclave. A difference of upto Rs 2 lakh in Sale/Purchase price can be attributed to negotiation and bargaining between individual parties. However, if asking prices deviate by more than that, it can be taken as an indicator of price trends, in my opinion.

There hasn’t been a correction for months and dealers are directing investors to valley. In files business things can change in a matter of hours. However I personally don’t think this drop is real which is why I asked others to share info if any

Phase 8 is becoming expensive . In Safari Valley they r selling 7 marla between 40 to 55 Lakh. If this trend persist then you ll unable to find buyers. But at the moment just enjoy the party :slight_smile:

Now dealers are portraying a gloomy picture More interested in valley. What's the game guys?

@Apple. I agree with your opinion. A genuine buyer who has a budget of 4-5 million available for buying plot to build his house would/should be looking for a 10 marla plot atleast. 7-8 marla plots in that cost don’t seem like a very attractive proposition.

One should avoid file business. Always go for on ground procession plots where growth is likely. Files can burn your hands, it’s driven by greed and speculation

Today I checked out the market on Bahria Enclave. It is now possible to buy a decent location 5 marla plot file for 32 lakhs and 8 marla for about 42 lakhs (With some further bargaining also possible incase of immediate payment). Till early November, they were selling for around 33 and 44 lakhs respectively. I think people who had entered the market hoping to make a quick buck are trying to exit after they got stuck when the prices stalled, and after this, the market might stabilize at a new level. However, 5 and 8 marla are still files in Enclave, so it might be prudent for investors to remain vigilant and keep a close eye on the market.

Thanks Syed Amjad sb

I hv heard that map of Enclave (overall project map) may be released next week by Bahria, I think the prices will see a very good jump by then. Lets wait and see.

Regards

Amjad Bhai, really appreciate your suggestions and guidance. Well, Karachi Form i.e Parchi is going on profit, i have heard next week will be for Karachi Forms, rates will touch 3 lacs. Plus, you are very rite about M block 5 marla file, rates increased because there was a rumor that Bahria is going to launch M1 opposite to M block where they will be launching 5 marla plot on installments in 30 lac with 500000 downpayment. When they didn't do it, prices came down to normal and they will fall more.