C-17, D-17, E-17, F-15, F-16, G-17 Are All Illegal?

CDA Public Notice - The above schemes have been identified and declared illegal.

Thoughts?

Http://www.Cda.Gov.Pk/documents/publicnotices/211.Pdf

Bahria is also illegal according to cda site

Bahria's name is not in illegal . I think CDA can explain what is difference between Illegal and the societies who are unable to get NOC.

Once i asked them about status of Phase 8 and they replied

"Please visit www.cda.gov.pk and related link Housing Schemes for status of housing scheme submitted with CDA for approval or directly from the link given below:-

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/

For detail information in this regard please contacts Director Housing Societies, CDA on the following numbers:-

051-9252983

Regards, CDA

@Adil

If you read the CDA Public notice carefully the first item on the Zone 2 list suggests that Green City is situated in E-17 and D-17.

However as a matter of fact Green City is not situated in Sector D-17 or E-17 therefore this information is incorrect. E-17 sector is with the Cabinet Division and D-17 sector is with Margalla view.

I guess Green City is somewhere near new international airport after crossing PAF Tarnol and outside Islamabad capital territory limits.

I found a number of other errors in the notice as well for example Pakistan Town Phase II which is located in Zone 5 and not in zone 2. Typo errors

Please also visit the link below to learn more about E-16/E-17 Cabinet Division Employees Cooperative Housing Society and D-17 Margalla View Housing Society.

http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/

Thanks

Just to clarify regarding F-15, the CDA is referring to the non possession area. F15/1 possession area was developed with the G-15 and there is no NOC or legality issue. I think on another thread somebody pasted the link from CDA website where G-15 and part of F-15/1 were issued NOC.

This web is showing the the form houses of D-17 IN Zone 2 and naval farm houses, islamabad forms on silmy dam road in zone 4 are illegal.

Anybody can tell me that it is true?

D 17 and Naval farm for sure don't have NOC but d 17 housing Marg view have NOC.

G15 and old f 15 have NOC rest f 15 and f 16 no NOC.cabinet e 16 e 17 have NOC no problem there.Bahria enclave no NOC.

I think ARY mubashir luq is behind Eden garden and is raising issues of NOC and illegalities that's y CDA is active again but if they come up with actions than all Bahria town societies even phase 1 to 6 don't have NOC according to cda they should take action

against them first.

Bahria Town, Phase-II,III,V & VI have NOC. Check the website before commenting.

Http://www.cda.gov.pk/housing/society.asp?varId=13

Sorry phase 1 to 6 have NOC but not 7 and rest of projects garden coty etc of Bahria.

Currently because of terrorism they registered 80,000 people who live at Kachi Abbadi (which are illegal).

Such notices of cda are kind of laughing stock…